• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

var?

My boy is running 60mg Ed now with test and is clean hang and pressing 240lbs like clock work, sweating his balls off, getting stronger by the day and loves it. Can't wait to run mine. 7 bags on standby waiting for a good excuse to use them :)

Naps carries a LOT of top quality products. One of the only sources that I would personally use for international products. This is coming from a Z rep btw lol.

Good to know fellas thanks!! Thinking of running in a cut cycle with maybe some test prop. Idk if anything would be better. .

Good to know fellas thanks!! Thinking of running in a cut cycle with maybe some test prop. Idk if anything would be better. .

No problem. If you use GP (Geneza pharma) that will blow your socks off. That anavar is great and it goes for a great price. The good thing about dealing with a big source is just like anything else, the bigger source can afford to sell the stuff cheaper and Naps does a good job of giving the customer the best deal.

Yeah I'm on gp test cyp 250 ran with gp dbol and strength is crazy and the gains!! Just asking around about some products to whip up a good cut cycle...

Yea bro. Can't go wrong with go IMO. Just all around good stuff and u get what you ask for.

IML Gear Cream!
GP Var is grade A I hope it's product of the week this week so I can buy 100000 packets

Back