• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1-test cypionate by VPX.

bigswole30

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
For those of you who are interested I recieved notice today that my 1-test CYP by VPX is on its way. There has been a thread over at BB.com bashing VPX, but IMO they are on to something with this product. I have recieved some inside scoop and to say that I am excited is an understatement. For those of you who say an oral CYP is pointless you need to think outside of the box. BTW, I will be taking it orally due to the advice of my hookup. He said there is no sense in injecting it.

By the way...I AM NOT BIGSWOLE. He is posting this on his own. Just in case someone out there feels like "starting in."

How can we know for sure? Would you be willing to sign a disclaimer?:read:

:rofl:

Eric has a scrub to sit in the passenger seat of his Pimp Mobile.

Actually, I know bigswole and he is real.

I am curious to hear his results.

I am astounded however to hear that on another board VPX was bashed.

There are not many BB.com doesn't bash!

I am in now way affiliated with VPX or GOPRO. My name is Chad Brooks. I am a 22 year old supplement store owner. I do have an inside hookup with VPX. That is why I am one of the first to try the 1-test CYP. I have always been a fan of VPX and have never denied that. I will post honest feedback to rather or not the product lives up to any of the hype.

As for the bashing VPX recieves on bb.com there is alot more to it than people know. There is some bad blood between Jack Owoc and Ryan Deluca.

Chad, we look forward to your feedback! Thanks.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by bigswole30
I am in now way affiliated with VPX or GOPRO. My name is Chad Brooks. I am a 22 year old supplement store owner. I do have an inside hookup with VPX. That is why I am one of the first to try the 1-test CYP. I have always been a fan of VPX and have never denied that. I will post honest feedback to rather or not the product lives up to any of the hype.

As for the bashing VPX recieves on bb.com there is alot more to it than people know. There is some bad blood between Jack Owoc and Ryan Deluca.

I trust this.

I do not think Ryan though has much input on the board these days.

I'm only adding to this that I had a long discussion about the cyp products with Jack Owoc about 2 months ago and the science behind it is very cool. No doubt it is expensive stuff, but it also costs alot for them to make. I am very hopeful about these products, but they are too new to get any feedback yet. However, when I do I will give it.

Back