• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

From blast to cruise advice needed please

TrojanMan60563

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I been on 400mg Test C, and 200mg Deca for 11 weeks. I've had some decent gains and BF loss however I'm starting to feel like side effects are outweighing any potential benefits of staying at these doses any longer. Per labs blood counts are up (just donated), HDL dropped from an already not so awesome 33 to 25, LDL went from 65 to 106, my blood pressure used to be 110/65 or slightly higher to 135/70 sometimes as high as 145/80 and after being at rest for a couple minutes it might dip into high 120s/70. For me the biggest factor aside from changes in labs I don't care for I am having crazy ass anxiety issues. I'm dealing with some relationship stresses and AAS in general raise my anxiety. So I was going to proceed at this dosing for another 9 weeks but given that I'm totally miserable, stressing out, and living on Xanax, and not thrilled by lipid changes I want to go back to my TRT dose that was previously 150mg EW.

So I have some HCG, arimidex, and obviously test. What I'm not so sure of is how to end this and get back to my old levels as quickly as possible. I was thinking I would run HCG and the AI once my test is leveled out to around where I want it to be. Trying to reverse atrophy of the boys. I assume the 11 weeks of deca will take 20 days or so to no longer be effectively doing its thing in me? My other concern is should I wait a couple weeks to start pinning my TRT dose, or just taper down?

I been on TRT for quite a few years and my endo has me around 525-550 and free test was 9.6. Now its over 1500 and free test is over 52...seems great but I feel like butthole.

Thanks

Just cruise on 150-250 mg a week bro. That would put you in the higher range, likely in the 700-1200 ng per dl.

I am going to go back to the 150mg I was on 2 months ago. I been stressing out with this relationship and I think that is what is getting the best of me. I know I've put on some great gains, and my strength is up every time I lift. I've been happy with the results but between my personal life and the anxiety of the hormones I'm more miserable than not. I'm just hoping my gains stay at the 150mg. I am thinking they will since I've been in better shape naturally than I am now. I guess time will tell. I'm not annoyed that I have a good month before this deca will no longer be influencing things like water retention etc.. I figure a couple weeks off the test and I should be able to start back at normal dosing and level out quickly.

Drop it for 2 weeks (ie not a single shot in 14 days) then continue with 150mg ew

I would drop the deca and stay on the test. Easy peasy.

I cruised for a while on only 125 mg a week. Lost about 5 lbs but strength stayed close to the same.

TM... Heavy nailed it.... drop the deca.

I always hear about the terrible sides with tren. Anxiety, night sweats, insomnia, aggression.... Yet deca, the close cousin, is suppose to be as gentle as a cat's meow. On tren I have no anxiety issues, no night sweats, minor insomnia, feeling lethargic and yes some aggression. Took me awhile to figure this out, but on deca I have EXTREME anxiety issues... really bad anxiety issues, and also heart palpitations. Like 90-95 bpm. When I dropped the deca it ceased.

Guys thanks for the help in this. I do think the deca is my main issue as well. JD I've had some bad night sweats and couldn't figure out why. I'd soak the bed to the point I need to wash my sheets! I am probably going to lower my dose of test back to 150 or 200mg per week at least until I get things sorted out. I mentioned having been in better shape than I am right now prior to AAS use so I assume on a reasonable TRT dose I should retain these gains with my diet and training in check. I'm going to focus on leaning out and also raising my low HDL. I've always been low on HDL and seeing it crashing more isn't cool for me. I've made some dietary changes to hopefully increase this such as coconut oil, flax oil, fix oil, and eating half an avocado with breakfast. My triglycerides are actually the lowest they have been in years and same for my liver enzymes. So its kinda crazy how some stuff has improved and some stuff declined.

Another factor in this choice is wanting to be fertile. I have a GF I wouldn't mind being able to knock up and I know on this type of doses especially with deca I can throw that idea out the window. I'm going to see about getting sperm count stuff done and focus on keeping test levels mid to high normal and get some swimmers.

In the future I'm for sure leaning towards short esters.

I've never used deca, just NPP and I've never had any issues. I did have some night sweats but I get that from test alone.

I started eating an advocado every morning. I heard its good for cholesterol. My LDL is high but HDL is fine and total cholesterol is good too.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah, check it out TM. I seem to be pretty tolerate with most AAS, but deca sort of messed me up.. I have about 25ml in my stash, I thought maybe I would do 100mg for a cruise with test-e, but I'm afraid to try it :)

I tried NPP in the past and did not have the same issues, but I think that NPP was underdosed.

I started eating an advocado every morning. I heard its good for cholesterol. My LDL is high but HDL is fine and total cholesterol is good too.
Never heard that RP, but it makes sense. I rarely buy avocado's but I really like them..... hmmmmmmmm. Good suggestion.

Back