• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Black Lion Research | 4th of July Product Logging Oppurtunity

maniac0614

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

Black Lion Research Is giving you a chance to log 1 product of your choice!

Formeron
Prolactrone
Acnedren

Here is how you can win

• [*=center]
    Must be willing to log ASAP​

[*=center]
    Must be using something will cause Elevated Prolactin Levels, Elavated Estrogen Levels, Or Increase in Acne.​

[*=center]
    Tell us what product you will log and why it will benefit you in your log.​

1 Winner will be chosen on 7/6/13

Black Lion Research

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!​

Wouldnt mind trying prolactrone on my next tren run, had a terrible time sleeping. Maybe acnedren too so i could bump the dose higher.

I just started using:
500mg Tren
250mg Sust
200mg Deca

In the past I've used Caberg for prolactine control, with great success I must say.
Would like to take this opportunity and do a log Prolactrone for you.

I run the prolacterone several times w both deca and tren

Currently running test dbol and tne would love to run some labs on the formeron

Logger will be chosen tomorrow. Keep them coming.

would love a stab at this im currently 6 days in on a sd/m-lmg run and know any day know the prolactin sides should be showing its face and truly i have nothing on hand to combat it at the time. just paid rent this week so things are extremely tight, especially with all those 4th of july sales going on too. so tempting. on top of it all this
'll be my ironmagazineforum logging debut if chosen. thanks for the opp. BLR(maniac0614).

IML Gear Cream!
I've run both formeron and prolacterone I'd like to take a stab at the ancedren haven't run that yet

I had horrible night sweats a month ago--even after I came off tren. Jumped back on the prolactrone and have slept sound without sweats--and added the tren ace back in!

I WOULD LIKE TO TRY PROLACTRONE DUE TO THE FACT THAT I WOULD LIKE TO COMPARE AN OTC PRODUCT vs PHARM SUCH AS CABER to help SIDES OF TREN IM STARTING MY 8 Week CYCLE Today using tren a @ 100mgs ed, i get night sweats on tren and usually use caber I WOULD LIKE TO REALLY TRY PROLACTRONE AND HAVE COMFORT AND CONFIRMATION OF THE CLAIMS of prolactrone first hand rather then finding a legit caber source When i can buy i legit product that will do just as good otc at my supplement store. MAKE ME A LIFE TIME BLR SUPPORTER !!!!!!! ps heres the link to my CYCLE
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/o...summer-blast-anavar-prop-mast-tren-winny.html

IF CHOSEN WILL INCLUDE PROLACTRONE REVIEW WITH CURRENT LOG ON DAILY ACTIVITIES AND EFFECT/ RESPONSE OF PRODUCT PICK ME:)

I WOULD LIKE TO TRY PROLACTRONE DUE TO THE FACT THAT I WOULD LIKE TO COMPARE AN OTC PRODUCT vs PHARM SUCH AS CABER to help SIDES OF TREN IM STARTING MY 8 Week CYCLE Today using tren a @ 100mgs ed, i get night sweats on tren and usually use caber I WOULD LIKE TO REALLY TRY PROLACTRONE AND HAVE COMFORT AND CONFIRMATION OF THE CLAIMS of prolactrone first hand rather then finding a legit caber source When i can buy i legit product that will do just as good otc at my supplement store. MAKE ME A LIFE TIME BLR SUPPORTER !!!!!!! ps heres the link to my CYCLE
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/o...summer-blast-anavar-prop-mast-tren-winny.html

IF CHOSEN WILL INCLUDE PROLACTRONE REVIEW WITH CURRENT LOG ON DAILY ACTIVITIES AND EFFECT/ RESPONSE OF PRODUCT PICK ME:)

Nice. Send me a PM brother.

Thanks to everyone else who participated. Keep an eye out. More logging oppurtunities to come.

Black Lion products kick ass!!!!

Love to run some foremeron but if you have a logger chosen I understand. Currently cruising on 250mg test and 400mg primo per week.

nice. Send me a pm brother.

Thanks to everyone else who participated. Keep an eye out. More logging oppurtunities to come.

have not heard back from you yet sent you another pm!

Back