• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Neg The Nazi..Scamming Scum

[SIL]

AG'S DEMIGOD
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
dont say white power unless you mean it with the fullest amount of hate.
Heres my white pride.

2wd8094.jpg

7257950074.gif

What thread was this from?

I'll be attending this neg party... Unless old boy promises and delivers with a cover up tattoo.
DRSE approved tattoo of course. And there better be a fucking unicorn in it.

pride is one thing, the irony of Nazi and ss symbolism is further proof of being a jacktard

you cant judge someone on a tattoo maybe he regrets it?? ive known people to get tattoos they regretted getting before it happens

"dont say white power unless you mean it with the fullest amount of hate.
Heres my white pride."

Doesn't sound like regret

"dont say white power unless you mean it with the fullest amount of hate.
Heres my white pride."

Doesn't sound like regret

i had a cock tattood on my wrist when i was 14, i regretted it and had it covered over at a later age, people make mistakes

Last edited by a moderator:
i had a cock tattood on my wrist when i was 14, i regretted it and had it covered over at a later age, people make mistakes

Right!!! DRSE approved unicorn tattoo coverup will resolve this whole damn thing

villan is my bitch from md..i owned his pit leader ass so his boyfriend mod banned me today

negd villan for being australian, i hate them cunts, bunch of boongs and welfare cheating convicts................

aw shit ...... we gonna give him a good welcome here bro : )

IML Gear Cream!
btw i was banned for ''spamming'' because i was telling one of the good posters that left in that dead shit hole to come here..lmao

btw i was banned for ''spamming'' because i was telling one of the good posters that left in that dead shit hole to come here..lmao

just copy pasted this post and posted it in the forum leaders thread, there was moderatos arguing to reinstate your account bmwahahahah thanks for that

lol is this forum a bunch of gay guys that dont train ?? wtf??

sounds like the night ur parents met.................?

Back