• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who the fuck...

Diesel618

big for a notbig
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
...is that notbig on the front page in the muscle in the morning clips? And why was a skinnyfat fuck like him chosen to represent this hell hole?

...is that notbig on the front page in the muscle in the morning clips? And why was a skinnyfat fuck like him chosen to represent this hell hole?

He must suck a mean pecker. They need TheCaptn' running that shit! Lol. Muscle in the morning. No Jews allowed.

Speaking of jews...they need to free the homie Bernie Madoff.

A skinny phaggot.

with an accent

An accent? Wtf? lol A New York accent. He writes, films, edits and publishes the show daily. And he's not what I'd call skinny.

Pete%2520Khatcherian.jpg

Speaking of jews...they need to free the homie Bernie Madoff.

Madoff is responsible for estimated losses to investors of $18 billion. No one needs to free him. They need to feed him into a wood chipper.

They need to put Bernie in General Population--All kinds of justice in the world

Natty? Far from it. He's on the creatine. That's steroids bro trust me lol.

An accent? Wtf? lol A New York accent. He writes, films, edits and publishes the show daily. And he's not what I'd call skinny.

Pete%2520Khatcherian.jpg

I was referring to the "skinny phaggot" figure of speach lets just say.

In reality, he looks like a natural pro. He has a respectable physique, but for a gear user? Don't take my posts too serious, we are in AG

Looks like he plays basketball.....

Our current Mr. O is a basketball player

Pete%2520Khatcherian.jpg

His legs look like he just finished twenty years in a wheelchair.

IML Gear Cream!
I was referring to the "skinny phaggot" figure of speach lets just say.

In reality, he looks like a natural pro. He has a respectable physique, but for a gear user? Don't take my posts too serious, we are in AG

lol Don't worry about that at all.

The accent part surprised me, though.

His legs look like he just finished twenty years in a wheelchair.
^Ouch! Looks like a typical beach body though, bigger upper body, tiny legs. That brother definetly needs to add some squats to his routine or longer walks on the beach :roflmao: Damn, we are some critical bastards aren't we

Back