• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

AY Sexy Muscle Fun COUPLE PIC Contest

Valkyrie

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Its a Pic Contest Folks.
You know AY is all about Sexy Muscle Fun ;)

I love our muscle girls and boys and especially love the couples that get at it together. This is a picture contest. Post up a favorite pic of you and your significant fitness/weightlifting half. Anywhere from sweet to sexy, PG to XXX is fair game here guys.

PRIZE: 1 Vial Test 402 or 400,
1 Bottle Dbol or Winstrol,
1 Bottle Anavar 10mg

CollageOne_zps3e3cced1.jpg
a​

This contest will run through July 28th and you can submit up to five pictures per couple. You may prove INDEPENDENTLY that you are the couple in the pic with separate recognizable photos holding a sign that says AY. It must be obvious that the couple in the pic is the same as the entrant if you've got identifying marks or tattoos all the better.

good idea...doubt you get much participation though

All the more chance for you to win I happen to know you have a sexy muscle fun better half, and my forum seems to get more KNOWN couples than most due to my um, vagina.

Give me 8 weeks, gf and I just started cutting ;)

heres mine
muscle pic.JPG

number 2
muscle pic 3.JPG

number 3
muscle pic 4.PNG

only me ?

Amazing....free gearz for putting up a pic...and only one player...feedback is the 400-402 are gtg and smooth for a high mg test..

Let's see some pics fella's and ladies...

IML Gear Cream!
matt:kiana pics.png
throwing another one out there

I would be all over this if I ever kept a girl around. Bad ass contest. GL guys.

What about gay couples ?

Back