• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ahhhhh No Hangover

robbiek426

Is pure Awesomeness
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Smoked all night, watched the long ranger, slept like a baby. WOKE UP FEELING LIKE A BOSS.

Me the same. Minus the long ranger part. And morning wood that won't go away.

Purple Erkle in copius amounts did the trick for me lastnight. Fri. played golf and my 4 iron snapped in my hands, grip and all and gouged my hand on the follow through. So nothing for me until I lose these stitches in my right paw!

Damn!

Purple Erkle in copius amounts did the trick for me lastnight. Fri. played golf and my 4 iron snapped in my hands, grip and all and gouged my hand on the follow through. So nothing for me until I lose these stitches in my right paw!

Damn!
That sucks! That must be a fucking monster swing to break a damn iron! Easy with the golf clubs Hulk.

Damn!

Golfing on steroids. Not just dangerous for the beer bitches anymore...

Golfing on steroids. Not just dangerous for the beer bitches anymore...

there's not supposed to be violence and blood in this game, i think i'm doing this wrong!

That sucks! That must be a fucking monster swing to break a damn iron! Easy with the golf clubs Hulk.

it was hotter than haneys place and i couldn't even hold onto the grip cause it kept slipping from the sweat. I told myself it couldn't get any worse than this, and blam, it did!

I watched WWZ, it was pretty disappointing. I didn't care that it wasn't based on the book, it sucked because there was 0 gore or violence in it. Every time it seemed like you'd get to see something crazy go down they cut the scene and went to a new one. Gotta love that MTII morning wood :lol:

I thought it would have been a way better movie. Especially with it being a post Walking Dead zombie movie. TWD changed zombies forever. That is the new standard and if AMC can pull it off, Hollywood should be able to do 10x better.

IML Gear Cream!
I don't know the desolation and vast emptiness of first two seasons of TWD was palpable. I don't think you can do that in a two/three hour movie. I hate zombie shit, but love TWD

Back