• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I need a hand military (or former) peeps

SheriV

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
whats a "GOOD" slang word or phrase you can think of that's military...all branches

only thing I'm coming up with is "hooah" and "high speed" or "high speed low drag"

I know way more derogatory ones, including "high speed" lol

it'd be best if it covered all branches.

cmon, what have ya got?

:coffee:

I have never been in the military nor do I have any immediate family in any of the services.

However, I did play call of duty on xbox back in 2011.

I hope this post has been helpful.

Btw, my birthday is Monday.

Happy Birthday now, because I won't remember come Monday

I have never been in the military nor do I have any immediate family in any of the services.

However, I did play call of duty on xbox back in 2011.

I hope this post has been helpful.

Btw, my birthday is Monday.

:roflmao:

it might be all "jacked up" or "ate up" or "FUBAR"

^^ see I'm full of bad ones

is this thread just off to a bad start or "Tits Up" :coffee:

i found Appendix:Glossary of military slang - Wiktionary

what are you looking to use it for? are you sure it's not a battle cry you want?

it's half of a thought right now that I'm looking to use it for...needs to be public friendly...
because its not a fully developed thought in my head yet and three or four twisted teas might be fueling it right now...I'm reluctant to say

you need an ID 10 T form for that. :coffee:

"Good job on that exercise troops! Now it's time for some COCK!!" :coffee:

confirmation of combat knowledge. :shrug:

cock strong and full of.........

best one Ive ever heard is a telling a pougie a humvee mounted turret came off like a combination...turn left so many times , turn right, turn left again..

nearly endless entertainment with the truly determined

would help if you gave some details of what you need, as of now your a ping-er person in need of guidance. Non- er is one of my faves use it all the time at work its means non-essential personnel, its a good one to call lazy bastards at work.

Your tits too, gorgeous.

either you've mistaken me for a National Guardsman or you're the new pecker checker. :thinking:

Nasty Girl
(US Army) Term used by regular Army soldiers to describe National Guardsmen

Pecker Checker (Canada) Medical Personnel; (USN) Hospital Corpsman. US Navy Hospital Corpsman are also called Pill Pusher, Dick Smith, or Chancre Mechanic. Marine Corps also uses this term for those unlucky bastards tasked with monitoring a whizz quiz.

would help if you gave some details of what you need, as of now your a ping-er person in need of guidance. Non- er is one of my faves use it all the time at work its means non-essential personnel, its a good one to call lazy bastards at work.

a non profit set up to help vets, helping those with disabilities...using rescue dogs.

not every dog is cut out to perform complex tasks (I know, I've had two SAR wash outs myself)...but almost any animal can get to be a therapy dog. Dogs that never get past that training can go to ptsd and tbi cases...dogs that can perform complex tasks can go for amputees, paralyzed..etc.

The VA recently said they will NOT pay for therapy dogs despite overwhelming evidence that they help. There are also 22 vet suicides a day...thats more deaths than combat deaths... while I'm sitting here looking at dogs that pass evaluations with flying colors getting euthanized or overburdening rescue groups...why not combine this.

Also I know a huge vet advocate that sort of planted this idea with her husbands therapy horse
and before anyone thinks that guys injuries aren't real, he lost an ear, an ear and all functions of that ear and part of his skull and brain....the va originally denied him a tbi claim.

sounds like a great idea. how about government re-issued dogs. or k-9 for cures.

how about paws 4A vet, kinda like pause for effect or fire for effect but not

IML Gear Cream!
grunt-infantryman
leg-non airborne qualified
tabbed out-ranger qualified
dope on a rope-air assault infantryman
helo-helicopter
hump-wakling long distance with a rucksack
blue falcon-buddy fucker
the field-going out on on a mission
back 40-the field on post
squid-navy seamen
jar head-usmc
sterno-liquid can of fuel for food
R&R-vacation
eighty duece-82nd airborne
batt boy-ranger battalion soider
rear in the gear-sitting back at post
fall out-drop out of a run or roadmarch
BDU-field uniform
LBE-load barring equipment(shit you carry ammo with)
16-m-16 rifle
ARTEP-field evaluated training exercise
TOP-company 1st SGT
OLD MAN-company commander
Mae West-parachute malfunction
steal your air-crossover the top of another guys chute in mid air
feet,ass,head-parachute landing
1st night jump-is your first jump w/ your eyes closed
bust your cherry-1st jump after jump school
cherry-new solider or first timer on anything
E&E-escape and evasion
klicks-kilommeters
burn in-come in hard on a jump
eros center-whore houses in germany
lrrpie turd-long range recon solider
100 mph tape-badass duct tape
mike-minute
charlie foxtrot-cluster fuck
ETS-end of service
PDA-present duty assignment
down range-out in the field or combat
wings-airborne or flight wings
LZ-landing zone
DZ-drop zone
chem light-little sticks that glow in the dark
hide sight-lrs recon soliders position
grid-where your at or going on a map
maw duece-50 caliber machine gun
SAW-squad automatic weapon
SERE-survival escape resistance evasion
HELO cast-jump out a helicopter into water
all clear-its safe
smoke-to run into the ground..physically
Jodi-lose your girl to some dude back home
NATO mattress-a forgien girl who fucks all the GI's
Jew burners-german civilians
Dune Coon-arabs
Mama-san-gal that runs the hookers in Korea
KIA-killed in action
WIA-wounded in action
profile-pussy hurts and you cant do PT or go to the field
the bumps-when a guy cant shave and has a profile for it(another puss)
sick bay-hospital or ER
GI-clean something or spit shine as in the floor
Hooyah-ranger term for kicking ass
Austalian Peel--SF/recon move when disengaging enemy fire
Leep Frog-pass up forward line engaging enemy fire
Flank-go around
Partison link up-meet civilian friendly behind enemy lines
Cache-hind goodies
MRE-meal ready to eat
T-Rats-meals in metal containers

i can probably think of 100's more...my brain hurts now..:)

You forgot
queen for a year.
doc
pog (pronounced pogue)

UK servicemen call their officers 'Ruperts'.

POG, Blue Falcon, Females (Never called girls/women), Ranger the Fuck up, Hooah, Chewed bubble gum, Your a stacked pile of fuck up, High speed, Low speed High drag :roflmao:, FUBAR.

Double Tap-when crossing a kill zone you place a extra round into every enemy troop.

"Tracking" like a Bradley= understood
Lost in the sauce= no fucking clue
Tore up from the floor up=dude is fucked up
Firefight fever= all amped after a fire fight
Nafho=No atheists in fox holes
Lots more but s2h covered a good bit.

War Dogs Making It Home | Charity Providing Service Dogs To Veterans With PTSD & TBI

A FEW WORDS ABOUT US

This not-for-profit is a critical program for returning vets with PTSD/TBI that involves pairing them with rescued dogs who are trained along with the vets as service dogs for them. The dogs, the vets, and Ms. Morgan together create a support community that benefits all involved.
For more information on how you can join us in our desire to make a difference, contact us.

HOW IT WORKS

Veterans are paired with specially selected dogs rescued from high kill shelters or surrendered to Morgan's dogs. Morgan's staff trains these dogs in basic obedience and fundamentals of service for PTSD/TBI veterans. They are taught to interrupt attacks of panic, stress and hypervigilance-hallmarks of PTSD/TBI. Over a 3 - 4 week period the dogs are introduced to the veterans in bi-weekly group classes. In this safe environment, veterans share their stories, events and concerns with each other while they learn about their dogs and their dogs learn about them. Under supervision from Elana Morgan they become the trainers of their service dogs.

Back