• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New Member!

pureprotein

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey there,...fairly new to the boards, about to start a new cycle of Test E/ with Test P or Dbol kicker. Just waiting for some HCG before I get going. I haven't cycled in a few years so I'm looking forward to getting back into it. I'll post more about myself later but for now I just want to vent about how moronic WU people can be. I can't stand it when they ask me questions like "i've never heard of that country," or "what's over there?" I would suggest for the new guys, including myself, to have a simple answer for random, dumb-ass questions from these guys. I once said that I have relatives over there and I was even asked "well what are you doing over here then?" My suggestion is to keep it simple, respond calmly if they strike up a conversation, and keep it under $300... And try not to light off a bottle-rocket inside the store, which I almost did! Anyways, lookin forward to researching some new cycles here.

Welcome to the board bro

Welcome homie... :twitch:

Welcome to the community!

Welcome...

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Welcome to the board

Welcome pure! I think you will like this place. So when it comes to lifting how often do you train? What type of workout program are you using? What about macros? Do you track them?

bottle rocket?.....

welcome

Back