• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

canola oil

mit37

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I really appreciate all of the info u guys have been providing me with... Thank You...

I was wondering if canola oil is a healthy fat?

I would just make sure you get a good kind not the cheapo store brand. Try Spectrum Naturals. All their oils are expeller pressed.

Hexane Extracted vs. Expeller Pressed
Mass market oils are typically extracted from seed using a petroleum product called hexane. Conventional manufacturers like hexane because it is highly efficient, pulling almost 100% of the oil from seed. Because hexane evaporates during processing, the FDA does not require it to be disclosed on the label. But some consumers are concerned about potential chemical residues, and hexane is notoriously harmful to the environment.

Natural oils are crushed from seed using the hydraulic action of an expeller press. Expeller pressing yields less oil than chemical extraction, usually about 50-70% of the oil, so expeller pressed oils are usually more expensive than conventionally processed oils. They are also much kinder to the environment.

i have crisco and its says natural canola oil... u think thats good enough

I wouldn't use crisco. I would go to the natural food store and get expeller pressed oils. :)

Back