Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Anavar,Test P,Masteron

Rep Points

Anavar,Test P,Masteron

Just wondering who supplies the best of these products dollar for dollar....

Rep Points

First, I am not sure if this is even ok to discuss as there are many sponsors here.

Second, you can easily look at the various sponsors sub-forums to get your answers.

Third, unless one saw lab tests from each it is fairly subjective.

Fourth, there are some who like to bash or rave strictly to support their own self interest so hard to get truly unbiassed information.

Finally, I doubt any one person has tried everyone and could give a comprehensive opinion on all.

Rep Points

talking strictly based on average prices, the obvious answer is prop.

anavar is costly, i had to run it at 100mg ed to see anything from it and i got better results from tren. masteron is a great addon but is pretty costly as well. test prop is the way to go, if you are open to running tren, i would run a high tren, low test seeing as how that's been working out well for me

Rep Points

Send your money to me and I'll give you a great deal! Dont worry about your order, I can figure it out. Just send me your money! Super fast turn-around, I promise

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by tullz View Post
    talking strictly based on average prices, the obvious answer is prop.

anavar is costly, i had to run it at 100mg ed to see anything from it and i got better results from tren. masteron is a great addon but is pretty costly as well. test prop is the way to go, if you are open to running tren, i would run a high tren, low test seeing as how that's been working out well for me
    Did you really just compare anavar to tren? Tren is the nectar of the gods. Apologize to the tren gods. Seriously though, tren is the shit but it's not for everybody. Remember that Tren effects your serotonin levels. Gotta make sure your heads on straight.
    Why use 100mg/d var? My friend is 230 and gets scripted var and has great results at 40mg/d. You must be 300+ to have to run 100mg to see results, or your var was severely under dosed.

Gymmann - why those compounds? what's your discipline? Beach boy, BB, fighter, cycling...?
    Kind of hard to give advice without knowing what your goals are.

THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Take a look in the sponsor section, that should answer most of your questions.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by nozeryder View Post
    Did you really just compare anavar to tren? Tren is the nectar of the gods. Apologize to the tren gods. Seriously though, tren is the shit but it's not for everybody. Remember that Tren effects your serotonin levels. Gotta make sure your heads on straight.
    Why use 100mg/d var? My friend is 230 and gets scripted var and has great results at 40mg/d. You must be 300+ to have to run 100mg to see results, or your var was severely under dosed.

Gymmann - why those compounds? what's your discipline? Beach boy, BB, fighter, cycling...?
    Kind of hard to give advice without knowing what your goals are.
    hah i didn't intend to. let me rephrase myself. i meant to say that i ran 100mg anavar ed, which was expensive as fuck, and running tren was a lot cheaper and gave me a a lot better results. the only reason i was using 100mg/d of var was that the UGL stuff was most likely underdosed and not as properly dosed as pharm grade anavar. not everyone can get scripts or is willing to get scripts for var/test/etc