• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Do I have an abcess? Details inside

tullz

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm running test prop and tren ace, 2.4mL's eod, 2mL tren .4mL test prop.

i rotate left quad, right glute, right quad, left glute, repeat for injection sites.

a few days ago, i noticed there to be lots of swelling in my left glute and a day later, what seemed like a zit popped and was full of blood. it hurts a shitton whenever i sit, i've put some guaze and band aids on it but it hasnt stopped bleeding really. i don't know if its an abcess or just a skin issue, but if it was a skin issue why would there be so much bleeding?

the only reason i doubt that it would be an abcess is that it is not where i inject, but a little bit below near the lower part of the ass. i inject in the upper quadrant.

i'm going to see a doctor in the coming week but would like to avoid it due to having no health insurance

Not an abcess. You even say that is not near the spot where you inject.

And if is not red/swollen, you don't have a fever etc. than you will be fine.

No problem, just rotate spots, go deep enough and use proper injection technique (clean hands, alcohol, new needles) and you will be safe.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

sounds like a boyle (sp?). I had one years ago it was a little smaller than a golf ball and FULL of puss. I just squeezed it all out repeatedly and it went away. typically from something like and ingrown hair.

add your shoulders to ur pinning rotation

it could be it, applied some antibiotic ointment, guaze, and a band aid and it's almost fully healed up.

for pinning shoulders, i've read that 2cc's are too much whereas some people say you could go for as much as 3cc's. what do you guys say? i'm probably going to do 2cc's tomorrow to try it out and if the pip isn't too bad, up it to 2.4

You will be ok bro, it happen to me I just put hot towels on it to help with the discomfort.

Back