• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Finishing up a kickass cycle of msten (silly question)

njc

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I'm just finishing up a very impressive run with IML's M-sten (the most effective oral I've ever used). I just received 10 free 10mg Turnabolics in the mail from WP. I know it's not much, but it's free. Is there any point in just throwing it in for the last few days of my m-sten cycle? Might that take a TINY enough of a difference to be worth it? Note-I'm not interested in using Tunrabol in the future so please do not advise me to "save them for a future cycle" ya fuckin' jerk. I'm inclined to just run in during my last 3 days of my m-sten cycle. Why the hell not huh? Because I'm not giving them to you, because I probably care about you too much to be giving you harmful substances.

there is no real point in keeping them or using them. maybe it will give you a workout boost for a day or two. might as well gobble them up pacman...

and glad you liked the MSTEN. any pics of the result. cmon bro share.

there is no real point in keeping them or using them. maybe it will give you a workout boost for a day or two. might as well gobble them up pacman...

and glad you liked the MSTEN. any pics of the result. cmon bro share.
Sorry no pics brocious. But Im not exaggerating when I tell you that it got me stronger than anything that Ive ever used before. It didn't blow me up like most of the other things that Ive used but nothing, NOTHING has gotten me this strong before. I just hope I can hold on to most of it.

28jd66g.jpg

Back