• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Training Systems

silencer

Ascendo tuum
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have decided to take a month off training due to injuries, yet have done some research into some possible workout routine to follow when I come back, and I was wondering if anyone knew any other ones which are not listed ?

X-size
Max-OT
Bodykit System
GoPro's Workouts

I know fundametally they are 'reasonably' similar (Since I have read all 4) Yet there is definately variation! , and to shock the body it requires that, so I was thinking of following each one for 4 weeks at a time, cycling... but I wanted to know if anyone knew another website to other ''training programs"

thanks.

Yea, like I said I read them all through.. Max-OT defiantely focuses on heavy sets .. 6-9sets of 4-6 reps to failure..
I'll defianately leave it till I am completely recovered.. looks intense

er.....

Damn ? .. nobody knows any others ?

There's GVT (German Volume Training) and OVT (Optimized Volume Training) routines you can follow. Do a search on T-Mag.
I'm taking a 2 week break from lifting starting next week then I'm going to use the OVT routine.

Also their's HIIT, HST and many others. You just need to visit different bodybuilding forums and do a search on routines.

Thanks for considering my P, RR, S workouts.

You may also want to look at Positions of Flexion, Heavy Duty, and German Volume Training.

I have the POF book, alot of people I think discredit the claimed results, but I think almost anything is not going to be all bad in terms of a changeup.

Thanks fellas,

At least now when I start training again I can really kick in some good old variation , and then I'll stick to the routine which I can 'feel' more.

I'm sure that most people who have trained for a certain amount of time can kind of tell what is working and what is not for them, analyzing the intensity, pump and general results.. :)

X-size is pretty much a deviated version of German Volume training..

Yea I forgot about HIT I suppose... But looking into OVT, Flexion Heavy duty and POF should be interesting.

Anymore ? :D

Originally posted by Josh
Sorry, but what is POF?

- Josh

POSITIONS OF FLEXION...I actually try to incorporate this into POWER, REP RANGE, SHOCK.

Back