• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

hcg IM?

Mr Persistent

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I have 1 more jab of test and its on to pct.. This is a different hcg I'm using this time it's some supposed pharma of my gym owner anyway it says intramuscular injection I thought you could only use hcg sub q?

I was able to talk my doc into a script for hcg finally. This crazy 5 page instruction manual I got with em talks about IM use as well. The main use is for kids who haven't dropped their nuts an of course fertility treatment are the two big ones I know about. I had to take a call from the pharmacist about it and she didn't get the whole sub q thing either since she was confused why I wanted the little insulin needles and not Im syringes like they normally provide. I belive we are using it off label use just like the hcg diets. You can still do it sub q. I saw where someone had discussed sub q versus muscle a few months ago but don't remember the jist of it since I only plan on sub q. I don't need any extra Im pinning as it is.

I always did subq, less hassle imo

Il do it IM for a change lol I'm just if cycle I pinned ED for 12 weeks :) now I'm using a SEO and pinning 8times a day lol I'm not afraid if needles ;)

Back