• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Training STRICTLY for a pump the next day or the day after the next.

njc

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Okay, so we both know how we all get a pump during and for about an hour after we are done working out. And then this pump returns in what? 20 hours or so? And lasts what? 36 hours in total? What are your estimates on this matter? My buddies and I are having a debate over this. And at what time frame do you look your absolute best? 20 hours? 30 hours? Or look at it this way. You are going to a beach party the next day and this girl whom you have a crush on is going to be there. How long before the party are you going to work out in order to ensure that your pump is maximized before the party?

Im pumping in the car on the way there. and right before I walk in.

is there lots of tail at this party??? Is it less then an hour from the city??? if the answer is yes to those... do you need a wingman

One hour before the event worked well for me, but is very important for me not to train legs the day before or I will looking flat.

Back