• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

GEAR VETS!. Advice needed!

charred99

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Any and all advice appreciated

So i am getting ready for my first proper "cycle" (2 Epi cycles and a SD cycle under my belt, with chem experience also) and have decided on a Test Prop/Tren Ace cycle.

My stats are :
25 years old
8 years lifting exp
6'2in
220ish lbs
11% BF

now i know Tren is not advised for a first cycle, but I always seem to have very mild sides, no matter the substance.
I have heard that a 2:1 ratio of tren/test helps reduce Tren sides (not sure of the validity of this) so I have my cycle set as follows:

Weeks 1-10 Tren Ace 70mg ED
Weeks 1-10 Test Prop 30mg ED
Weeks 11-14 Clomid 40/20/10/10
Weeks 11-14 Nolva 40/20/10/10

Now a couple of questions.
1) How often does Prolactin gyno from tren occur? I know its not estrogen related, but im not gyno prone anyway. I can get cabe if needed.
2) Is HCG needed for on cycle?
3) How are my doses?

Any and all feedback appreciated. Thanks brothers.

Sounds like a good question for Heavy or the Donkey

So i am getting ready for my first proper "cycle" (2 Epi cycles and a SD cycle under my belt, with chem experience also) and have decided on a Test Prop/Tren Ace cycle.

My stats are :
25 years old
8 years lifting exp
6'2in
220ish lbs
11% BF

now i know Tren is not advised for a first cycle, but I always seem to have very mild sides, no matter the substance.
I have heard that a 2:1 ratio of tren/test helps reduce Tren sides (not sure of the validity of this) so I have my cycle set as follows:

1) How often does Prolactin gyno from tren occur? I know its not estrogen related, but im not gyno prone anyway. I can get cabe if needed.
3) How are my doses?

Looks pretty good. I would start off with 50mg Ed of Tren A, you can always bump it up if the sides don't hit you too hard as high as 100mg ED. Are you married to the prop? I like cyp or E once or twice a week but that's just me. HCG is not needed but helps if you want to recover quicker when you come off.

Hope that helps

My stats are :
25 years old
8 years lifting exp
6'2in
220ish lbs
11% BF

3) How are my doses?

1- not sure if anyone can quantify that question. I have run doses much larger then yours and never had any issue. but that may not be the case with you. I would grab some. an once of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
2- for fertility and ease of PCT its a good idea. I have always been very successful with HCG mega dose blasts just before my PCT. but again thats my personal trial and error. the common practice is to take moderate doses ongoing throughout your cycle.
3- they are ok for a first run. tren is typically a no-no for a new fella. also pinning ED for 10 weeks is fairly aggressive for a new guy. have you injected anything before? I preach the love of masteron. maybe trade masteron for tren and run a 70 mg of both?

My stats are :
25 years old
8 years lifting exp
6'2in
220ish lbs
11% BF

3) How are my doses?

Hefty first cycle, id drop the tren dose for a first time to 50mg eod. Theres no set occurrence of prolactin Gyno, some see it some don't. I'm sensitive to it and flares up in a week with tren, others don't at all. Get caber just in case and take small amount the whole cycle. Hcg is good but not needed, it just keeps testes at full size to make recovery easier. If you want It get it id not its ok.

Agai. Id suggest probably 50mg of each of those every other day rather than what you laid out but its your call and your cycle, the 2:1 ratio Is just a platelet. No exact ratio at all, most keep test under 175 and they get no sides from tren. Its a trt dkse of 100-150 that people do foe low test high tren.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I agree with Jimmy, not sure if I would jump on the tren train so soon without more experience with inj. and also ED inj for a newbie gets old real quick.

Icon

Looks pretty good. I would start off with 50mg Ed of Tren A, you can always bump it up if the sides don't hit you too hard as high as 100mg ED. Are you married to the prop? I like cyp or E once or twice a week but that's just me. HCG is not needed but helps if you want to recover quicker when you come off.

Hope that helps

Thanks man. I could try the Cyp, but from what ive read, Prop has the least water retintion, but the most pip. Even trade i guess. Im sure san AI will help with bloat also.

Thanks man. I could try the Cyp, but from what ive read, Prop has the least water retintion, but the most pip. Even trade i guess. Im sure san AI will help with bloat also.

Prop has less bloat when running high doses. Which is not what your going for here, right? The purpose of the test is to keep hormones/ everything functioning properly because your nuts will be turned off. So this low dose will replace it and the tren does the work. You can go EOD on the tren and still be fine. I like 75-100 EOD I've ran up to 200day that was brutal for me.

1- not sure if anyone can quantify that question. I have run doses much larger then yours and never had any issue. but that may not be the case with you. I would grab some. an once of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
2- for fertility and ease of PCT its a good idea. I have always been very successful with HCG mega dose blasts just before my PCT. but again thats my personal trial and error. the common practice is to take moderate doses ongoing throughout your cycle.
3- they are ok for a first run. tren is typically a no-no for a new fella. also pinning ED for 10 weeks is fairly aggressive for a new guy. have you injected anything before? I preach the love of masteron. maybe trade masteron for tren and run a 70 mg of both?

Good point. mast is a fairly mild compound if i recall. I know tren is a rough compound. Im still pretty set on it but i will start my doses lower , or trade for mast prop. And i have used insulin syringes before, and set up about 25 IV's a day at work so im not too worried about injections.

Hefty first cycle, id drop the tren dose for a first time to 50mg eod. Theres no set occurrence of prolactin Gyno, some see it some don't. I'm sensitive to it and flares up in a week with tren, others don't at all. Get caber just in case and take small amount the whole cycle. Hcg is good but not needed, it just keeps testes at full size to make recovery easier. If you want It get it id not its ok.

Agai. Id suggest probably 50mg of each of those every other day rather than what you laid out but its your call and your cycle, the 2:1 ratio Is just a platelet. No exact ratio at all, most keep test under 175 and they get no sides from tren. Its a trt dkse of 100-150 that people do foe low test high tren.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

All right. Looks like im dropping tren dose (maybe trade for mast prop?) and picking up some prami. Thanks for the feedback brothers.

IML Gear Cream!

your not going to see much bloat from that amount of test. PIP is relative. I have had cyp that painful and prop that was painless. I wouldnt base a decision on PIP. most properly made gears pip is gone in day and its like a small bruise. nothing to base a decision on. oh by the way you know what also reduces bloat... you guessed it masteron! Im totally ghey for masteron,

What retention bloast i dont buy into that shit.. If your diet is clean your good I am running 1200mg of test a blend of cyp and ent. I have ZERO bloat and getting leaner every week. I know guys that run a gram of test all the way up until 2 weeks before a show then drop it and they are not holding much water. When it comes down to the amount of water that is held sure there may be a small difference but I am just as lean now as I was 6 weeks out for my show and im on 3x the amount of test and eating massive carbs.

If this was my first cycle i would just run test alone and if your worried about water toss in winny at the end to finish you off. but in all reality running test at 750 and a good AI will keep your water down and your gains coming strong. Tren is just harsh for a first cycle. I love it now, but I couldnt handle it when i did it on my second cycle. It fucked me up bad.

What retention bloast i dont buy into that shit.. If your diet is clean your good I am running 1200mg of test a blend of cyp and ent. I have ZERO bloat and getting leaner every week. I know guys that run a gram of test all the way up until 2 weeks before a show then drop it and they are not holding much water. When it comes down to the amount of water that is held sure there may be a small difference but I am just as lean now as I was 6 weeks out for my show and im on 3x the amount of test and eating massive carbs.

If this was my first cycle i would just run test alone and if your worried about water toss in winny at the end to finish you off. but in all reality running test at 750 and a good AI will keep your water down and your gains coming strong. Tren is just harsh for a first cycle. I love it now, but I couldnt handle it when i did it on my second cycle. It fucked me up bad.

All right. Guess ill take the advice of all in this thread. Guys know alot more than me haha. Ill drop the tren and trade for mast Maybe add winny at the end. Thanks alot.

wk 1-4
test p 150mg eod

wk 5-10
Test p 150mg eod
Tren a 100mg eod

Nothing beats test/tren

Pin ed if you want, I just don't like ed injections.

dont do tren on first cycle ( for various reasons like knowing how you react to each compound) and ditch the prop! you havent even been pinning before and you are goign to pin ed-eod for the same type of result as teste? why? water? BS! you should be using an AI anyway.
I rec teste fo12-14 weeks at 500ish mg ew.

personally i think prop it not worth it unless being tested and needing it out quick..

All right. Guess ill take the advice of all in this thread. Guys know alot more than me haha. Ill drop the tren and trade for mast Maybe add winny at the end. Thanks alot.

yeah although i rec oen compound at a time when you start out per each cycle added... id rec maste/teste bomco WAY before tren for anyone new to this. and i have doen many cycles and doen tren and i still like mast more ( no sides from tren, and i didnt get many.. but still for what? gains come great even on test only)

I can predict the reaction he will have.

Big and fucking strong.

:)

imo

yeah although i rec oen compound at a time when you start out per each cycle added... id rec maste/teste bomco WAY before tren for anyone new to this. and i have doen many cycles and doen tren and i still like mast more ( no sides from tren, and i didnt get many.. but still for what? gains come great even on test only)

Prefer mast over tren eh? All right im leaning towards test/mast cycle maybe anavar/winny a few weeks in.
My main goals are to drop BF and strength gain (305lb max bench compared to my 615lb raw DL is fawkin pathetic).
Ill save the tren for a future cycle. Thanks alot fellas.

Mast. is not even in the ballpark with tren.

IML Gear Cream!
Mast. is not even in the ballpark with tren.

I feel otherwise.

but i mean mast AND test. not mast alon, the combo of mast and test is just beautiful.
I likw maste more than tren. but that does not mean I am saying mast is stronger then tren in just muscle/fatloss terms. that it not it, its not that simple to me. (not only gains matter in life)

I feel its more worth it for maste/teste than tren. I didnt get much bad sides on tren and have used it a few times ( some sweatyness at night and start to feel a bit crappy around wk9 ( id stop around wk12 anyway )
but to me any of the crappy feelings are not worth it too me, I guess it depends on your priorities. to me a nice maste/test combo is better then tren/test, thats just me.
if an aas makes me feel crappy for even one day. then it is not worth it to me, thats how I look at it. others might get 4X the sides from tren ( as seems to be the case) and still they will find it worth while.. that is great for them, not me though.
same thing with drol, F*%& DROL! haha now THAT was sides and feeling like crap

These are what I love and others may not agree:

cycles i like:

test/mast
test alone @ 1g or more ew
test/deca
test/deca/mast

and add tbol or var or IGF1 to any of them and AI with all of em.

These are my ideal cycles, simple and great results + you don't feel crappy. life is too short to feel crappy for even one day imo.

I have tried bunch of other aas and combos over the years, this is what I like.

Prefer mast over tren eh? All right im leaning towards test/mast cycle maybe anavar/winny a few weeks in.
My main goals are to drop BF and strength gain (305lb max bench compared to my 615lb raw DL is fawkin pathetic).
Ill save the tren for a future cycle. Thanks alot fellas.

NP
I think its a good idea to use maste over tren, specially if your new to aas.
I would add tbol or var in there for sure if you wanted an oral. I'm not a fan of winny, but others do seem to like it so this is just imo.

I feel otherwise.

but i mean mast AND test. not mast alon, the combo of mast and test is just beautiful.
I likw maste more than tren. but that does not mean I am saying mast is stronger then tren in just muscle/fatloss terms. that it not it, its not that simple to me. (not only gains matter in life)

I feel its more worth it for maste/teste than tren. I didnt get much bad sides on tren and have used it a few times ( some sweatyness at night and start to feel a bit crappy around wk9 ( id stop around wk12 anyway )
but to me any of the crappy feelings are not worth it too me, I guess it depends on your priorities. to me a nice maste/test combo is better then tren/test, thats just me.
if an aas makes me feel crappy for even one day. then it is not worth it to me, thats how I look at it. others might get 4X the sides from tren ( as seems to be the case) and still they will find it worth while.. that is great for them, not me though.

cycles i like:

test/mast
test/deca
test/deca/mast

These are my ideal cycles, simple and great results + you don't feel crappy. life is too short to feel crappy for even one day imo.

I agree with this 100%, but of course it's all about personal preference. I personally found Tren to be the best compound I have tried for body composition, but the worst for sides. I prefer to make great gains on compounds I get a lot less sides from because I care more about being happy and enjoying life. I'm not interested in being miserable to look good. Test and Mast is a great feel good combo.

first cycle test alone. there is not gains that test alone wont be able to really get you with your goals. Dont rely on drugs to get your bf down period. Mast is great for comp and prep. It will harden you up for a show, but realistically your first cycle you have to ask your self why? If i were to run any compounds for a 1st cycle and it was more then test it would be test and low deca. You can run 600 test and 200 deca and get killer gains with no bloat if your diets good. But test alone is best for your first cycle. I can tell you whats going to happen with mast... Your next thread is going to be about how your hair is falling out.

first cycle test alone. there is not gains that test alone wont be able to really get you with your goals. Dont rely on drugs to get your bf down period. Mast is great for comp and prep. It will harden you up for a show, but realistically your first cycle you have to ask your self why? If i were to run any compounds for a 1st cycle and it was more then test it would be test and low deca. You can run 600 test and 200 deca and get killer gains with no bloat if your diets good. But test alone is best for your first cycle. I can tell you whats going to happen with mast... Your next thread is going to be about how your hair is falling out.
I agree. after all the cycles I am happy with test solo in cycle still. my last winter bulk was test only and GREAT. this fall will prob be same thing but might add 200mg deca ew with 1g test.

I also agree about hair loss. but if you are losing it its gonna go anyway, i say to hell with it, cut your head bald.

I dont agee mast is just for pre comp or cut. its great even bulking, good for both. just because an AAS is lean and dry doesn't mean its only good for cutting or precontest imo but seems to be how people class aas.

with the hair loss, i had issues with it when i first jumped into aas. I went form a simple cycle to a huge second cycle and my body flipped out and got every side in the book. I know run high dose and have zero sides. Not even oily skin any more. Of course night sweats and stuff like that but no more major ones that i was plagued with when i was a noob. Take it slow...

Haha trust me man there is no chance my hair is going anywhere. I get a fawkin haircut every 2 weeks. Gets old quick.
i already some Test E (thanks again for correcting me on the bloat for long test esters) and anavar. Keepin things simple here. Second cycle ill add another oil and ill save Tren for lucky cycle #3. Thanks for helpin a newbie fellas.

OP -

It's your first cycle.

Keep it simple.

You have no ideas how you're going to react, so why try and rush into everything at once? Being your first cycle just follow the guidelines in the sticky and enjoy the ride. After the first run you will do another, with knowledge and experience you'll be able to control everything and know what to do if a problem comes along.

Good luck.

All this Perfect...........

I feel otherwise.

cycles i like:

test/mast
test/deca
test/deca/mast

I feel like I wrote this. Love you pork!

Back