1st order just came - message to new customers (pics)

Rep Points

1st order just came - message to new customers (pics)

The package came in XXX.OOPS.XXX. I ordered on XXX.OOPS.XXX and got it today. Based on some old threads I was expecting it in 2-3 weeks so I began to worry after that and I bugged the reps relentlessly. They remained patient and talked to M about it but I never got a real answer about what was going on. M never responded to confirm he got my order or anything.. but here it is.. Don't bother the reps unless you have waited at least..(YOU CAN BUG US WHENEVER YA WANT) THATS WHAT WHERE HERE FOR. It also took longer because I live on the other side of the country

Im writing this as a way to say sorry to the reps and thank you for their serious effort at making things right. Im now officially a member of the dawg pound 4 life. holler if you hear me!
    (HOLLA)

now would someone mind helping me decode the colors.. also, you better beleive i will be ordering my clomid from you.. so tired of those liquid research chems burning my throat. is there a minimum you want me to spend? i know there is officially no minimum but i want to be a good dawg

What I ordered: a little bit of almost everything.. Deca, Tren, Test, Dbol, Anadrol, Anavar, Winstrol .. by the way the vials are huge.. these are not normal 10ml vials. they're all filled to around the top of the label except the tren has a little bit more.. I really dont think I ordered this many orals I will count them out once I figure out which is which

MY MAN,,
    PLEASE DONT PUT SPECIFIC TIMES OKAY, ITS A RULE AND AS MODERATORS WE HAVE TO COMPLY AND ENFORCE THESE FORUM RULES, AND IF WE DONT ADMINISTRATION HANDS OUT INFRACTIONS, (TO ALL OF US) AND THEY CAN BE LENIENT OR SEVERE, ITS THEIR CALL OKAY, I JUST EDIT THEM, BUT NOT EVERYONE DOES OKAY, THANK YOU,

THE ORDER THAT YOU GOT TODAY WAS YOUR RESEND BRO, 3 WEEKS AGO YOUR PACK WENT OUT, AND CAME UP AWOL, TRACKING CONFIRMED, I HAD A RESEND SENT AND IT LANDED TODAY, I THINK WHAT MADE IT CONFUSING WAS WHEN YOU CONTACTED A COUPLE REPS ON IT, WE WERE ALL WORKING ON IT, BUT THE EAGLE LANDED, THATS ALL THAT MATTERS NOW, THANKS FOR SITTING TIGHT ON IT, AND FOR THE POST, DAWG POUND!!
    ARRRRUUF RUFF RUFF
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by theboneman; 07-10-2013 at 03:46 PM.

Rep Points

You didnt order that many orals. I order 50 yet receive 70-80. And yes, the vials are overfilled. I cant believe it took that long to receive yours. Week or so on my end.

Rep Points

it doesnt look like that much in the picture but when i scooped them back in the bag that pile was deep. can someone tell me which color is which so i can count them out?

Rep Points

Winny/yellow, anavar/blue, anadrol/green, and dbol/pink. Enjoy bro
    “For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.” Arnold Schwarzenegger

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Congrats Cerebus, and Bro, no need to apologize, we are here to help Bro! Every dawg gets fed in the POUND and we all (Bonez, DD, Squat and myself) work endlessly to make sure that happens. So Bro, enjoy your pack....overfilled vials and extra orals!!...can it get any better?????

Icon
    MLG Sponsored Bodybuilder - National Level

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by muscleicon View Post
    Congrats Cerebus, and Bro, no need to apologize, we are here to help Bro! Every dawg gets fed in the POUND and we all (Bonez, DD, Squat and myself) work endlessly to make sure that happens. So Bro, enjoy your pack....overfilled vials and extra orals!!...can it get any better?????

Icon
    bro in real life, most of this stuff is hard to find.. and they will charge 3x the price. this is like a dream come true. i have enough to make a dramatic change in my body. in the meantime i will have save up for a major order so i can stay on for a long time. this is really life changing for me.

Rep Points

what are the brown ones? just counted them up

what i ordered - what i got
    15 dbol - i got 27
    15 winstrol - i got 23
    14 anadrol - i got 26
    12 anavar - i got 27

and then i got 20 brown for free.. im assuming thats clomid and thats pretty awesome to add that in!

Rep Points

nice man. looks good. I'm just about to order from mlg.. it's good to hear everyone's having a positive experience. I hope to have the same!

Rep Points

Glad to hear it Cerberus! Hoping I'm next I've been killing it in the gym!