• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

boners during cardio

Diesel618

big for a notbig
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How do u guys deal with this issue?

Just let it ride for the milf to see. What's the worst that can happen, she comes over and wants to flirt while I run?

What if it's rubbing on the tread mill? I mean I wish but just in case........

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I can't ride a sationary bike with the bucket seats. Everytime I sport a full chub. I used to tuck that shit into my waist band and hope it held!

capifuckinvating thread btw :winkfinger:

do the tuck between, then only the dudes checking out yoar arse can see it . . . if theyre looking closely ;)

Stop doing cardio. Go stand behind someone doing deads and strike up a conversation about his glutes. If it doesn't go away at that point then switch teams...

Jump off your cardio machine and beeline it to the hip abductor machine and just stand there and watch, the milfs love it when you watch at full mast. If you really want to up the ante hang your towel over your chub for dramatic affect. :winkfinger: Trust me I know a guy who knows a guy.

hipabduction.gif

Nothing turns me on more then the smell of sweat from a womans vagina after a good hard work out. Thank god for this product. :whackit:

Last edited:
this thread is worthless without pics :coffee:

^Fucking genius reply! What are you in tenth grade? You must be a young guy. I have noticed over my short 34 years that when you are younger you say things like "my dick is so big, there is no way she can take it and I'll go all night". When you are older you say things like "I hope my dick is big enough so she gets off and I hope I can last more then 5 mins". I suppose the older you get the more honest/modest you are. I suppose this explains the phenomena of the old men walking around naked in the locker room. They just don't give a shit anymore.

^^^ back on tren.
I think it's years of jerking off that makes men realize how pathetic they really are!

^Fucking genius reply! What are you in tenth grade? You must be a young guy. I have noticed over my short 34 years that when you are younger you say things like "my dick is so big, there is no way she can take it and I'll go all night". When you are older you say things like "I hope my dick is big enough so she gets off and I hope I can last more then 5 mins". I suppose the older you get the more honest/modest you are. I suppose this explains the phenomena of the old men walking around naked in the locker room. They just don't give a shit anymore.

I have never bragged about my package. Not a damn thing to brag about. I have my wife convinced that two inches is actually ten.
If anyone tells her any differance I will kill them. :)

Oh, and for the record, I'm about 6 inches and last about 10 mins on a good day. If you throw in tren or whiskey maybe 20 mins. I know what your thinking...Pics or GTFO you ask? I'll give you all the tiny pecker pics you want if you convince...ah, fuck it, Sheri is never going to show us her tits anyway:wits:

Predator is fast on the draw...lol ...

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I've jacked off so much in life that my cawk has a bulge on one side. I guess I applied too much pressure with my thumb. My cawk is ergonomic now.

I didn't realize this until I sent a few pictures to my Christian mingle connections.

I've jacked off so much in life that my cawk has a bulge on one side. I guess I applied too much pressure with my thumb. My cawk is ergonomic now.

I didn't realize this until I sent a few pictures to my Christian mingle connections.

Oh yeah, got you beat. I have jacked off so much in my life that I can switch hands and gain a beat.

Now that's talent.

Now Sheri, show us your tits so i can practice some more! :)

Wait for it......

[video=youtube;8qJpjj19d38]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8qJpjj19d38[/video]

IML Gear Cream!
I've jerked off so much that my dick has a slight twist

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

I take Liquid V for my pre-workout and always do 10-15 minutes of cardio prior to lifting. The only issues I've had (whether on cycle or off) with arousal is when attractive female friends hug up on me and they smell amazing.

Something about certain scents triggers it.
I have no problem telling them what I've taken and what to expect if they get too close though (most are females I talk to on the regular)

Thennn there's always duct tape.
300px-Duct-tape.jpg

Does the V help with your cardio?

Silly OP... you can't get boners.

Does the V help with your cardio?

Unsure if srs but no, but it's fairly easy to achieve a pump in my quads/hams/calves when I rock the stepmill.

Vagina always helps with my cardio, as a matter of fact its the only reason I do cardio at all.

LOLLL :thumbup:

Back