Jintani Labs

Jintani Labs Support Team

Rep Points

Jintani Labs Support Team

Hello,

Yesterday I was talking with Jintani Labs customer support on online chat, and they don't seem to understand me.
    They have problems answering a few of my questions, which kinda annoys me since I have question I want to be answered, and they don't seem to be able to do that.

Also, do any of you guys recommend Jintani Labs? Satisfied with their products so far?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Keat0n View Post
    Hello,

Yesterday I was talking with Jintani Labs customer support on online chat, and they don't seem to understand me.
    They have problems answering a few of my questions, which kinda annoys me since I have question I want to be answered, and they don't seem to be able to do that.

Also, do any of you guys recommend Jintani Labs? Satisfied with their products so far?
    I know people who have used Jintani with no problems. They love the gear and the price is right. What's your question? PM me. I might know the answer.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by cornedbeefhash View Post
    I know people who have used Jintani with no problems. They love the gear and the price is right. What's your question? PM me. I might know the answer.
    I was asking them why Singapore is a high risk country, and then they replied "yes, singapore is a high risk country"
    But that didn't answer my question, I want to know WHY it is a high risk country, because it is, they can't reship, so what do I do if my order breaks or anything?

Rep Points

they wont reship in the event of a seizure by the government. its high risk because the seizure rate is high.breakage is different

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Eiserner Hahn View Post
    they wont reship in the event of a seizure by the government. its high risk because the seizure rate is high.breakage is different
    Exactly.