• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

steroid documentary

its an older film but a good one, i cant remember the guys name but the gut who was a fitness model and was blacklisted for what he said in the movie

Christian Boeving

Great film! Thanks for the share.

Another good one is a movie called "Pumping Iron" with arnold schwarzenegger.. there's also an arm wrestling docu called "Pulling John" where they dont mention steroids.. but you can tell they are all juiced to the gills. I like to watch this kind of stuff when I first start a cycle for inspiration

I watched this a while back it's actually not a bad documentary

i dont like bigger stronger faster because they are basically trying to claim there aren't dangers to taking steroids which is a load of shit.. i would prefer if they had some balls and said yeah its unhealthy, i dont give a fuck i wanna get jacked. and show clips of roided out training sessions, and show athletes performing on different compounds.. that would be a lot better than that soft shit

i dont like bigger stronger faster because they are basically trying to claim there aren't dangers to taking steroids which is a load of shit.. i would prefer if they had some balls and said yeah its unhealthy, i dont give a fuck i wanna get jacked. and show clips of roided out training sessions, and show athletes performing on different compounds.. that would be a lot better than that soft shit
If taken correctly, there is very little danger and can actually improve health.

i agree but they can also kill you. people need to admit it and stop acting like little kids

Too much of anything will kill you. Air that is 25% oxygen can kill you. 5 large raw potatoes have enough ricin in it to kill you.

Nothing is fool proof or 100% safe in life. That includes life because no one makes it out alive.

Back