• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Disqualified here, Vicious elsewhere

Disqualified

░░░░░░░&
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey fellas, Vicious over at BSL and IML forums. Figured I'd start posting in this community and get to learn a few things.

Little background, 2 SDMZ & Halo cycles, 1 tren and halo cycle bridged with cyano.
From 237lbs 25% to 152lbs 7%, back to 185 12% down to 168 7%. Typical college student with a bodybuilding passion.
Working on NASM Certification and recently turned down a job at Lifetime :winkfinger:

Looking forward to the forum!

Welcome to the board

Welcome to the community!

IML Gear Cream!
?Welome Student of the game.....

Thanks guys!

Orbit - I've ordered through you guys before, nothing but quality! Thanks again.

welcome to the forum brother. How do you like it so far? What workout and training program are you currently using? What about diet and nutrition? ARe you tracking your macros right now? IF you are I would suggest that you use my fitness pal. Its a great little tool for tracking cals. I also would suggest a program for you if you would tell me what your goals are. Are you looking to bulk or cut right now?

welcome to the forum brother. How do you like it so far? What workout and training program are you currently using? What about diet and nutrition? ARe you tracking your macros right now? IF you are I would suggest that you use my fitness pal. Its a great little tool for tracking cals. I also would suggest a program for you if you would tell me what your goals are. Are you looking to bulk or cut right now?

Respect! I'm enjoying my stay. I am currently doing a basic 5x5 as I cycle A1M/Tren/MDE/4-Andro. I may run Shieko or FST-7 my next compound. Diet/nutrition is in check. I'm currently taking in 3027 calories with a 40/40/20 split, and will be upping my calories weekly. I weigh my food for more accurate macros and I also use MyFitnessPal. I appreciate you looking out and for the offer, though!

Thanks everyone

Back