• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Allergic Reaction to Test?

oossht

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello

Been off steroids for couple years now, but decided to start a course of test p only.

A day after I injected I started to get a rash of my left hand and since then it's worked it's way up arm.

Is this a coincidence as I have used test p plenty of times?

I'm going to the docs to get it check it the now.

Any feedback would be good thanks.

Could possibly be the carrier oil used. Do you have any known food allergies?

Its most likely the what Alaska mentioned.....EO doesn't sit well with some...

Went to the docs, turns out its shingles!!

I don't know whether to stop the prop or not, I'm generally feeling ok apart from a bit of pain.

Would consult your doc on what to do or not....shingles isn't very common except in elderly or someone with a compromised immune system..

Def something to keep a eye on...

Shingles is rare in young ppl for sure

It isn't that rare, I had it when I was 14, (years ago) although I had a very weakened immune system due to illness. No HIV!

The timing of this couldn't be better, I'm away on holiday in 7 weeks!

Think ill load my self up with Vit C and continue the course, I know test can weaken the immune system, am I right?

Ahh damn man, shingles can be hell. Hopefully you get your immune system up and get rid of that stuff soon! I just recently got hand, foot, and mouth disease which then turned into EPIDIDYMITIS, and if you've ever had these pray you dont get it. Have no idea how I got the HFM, unless it was from my daughter but she didnt show signs of it. I waited until it was all cleared up before starting my cycle.

Your immune system was probably already in a weak state then you got on the test and it lowered it enough for the shingles. I know my first week of test I never feel too good but after that it goes away and im fine.

IML Gear Cream!
docs many times diagnose rashes as something they are not. because you are paying them for an answer and "I don't know" doesn't sit well with most. I would stop the test for a week and see if it improves. If it does you have your answer if it doesn't then you can pick back up with it. I would be willing to bet its the carrier oil not some random onset of shingles. I recently have been dealing with a rash and we determined it was from a new laundry detergent, The messed up part is I have never had skin allergies before except for grass. so this was extra weird, I think it was a combo of the laundry detergent and the gear.

I think the doc is spot on, plus he is an NHS doctor. Free health care in the uk!The rash has gotten painful, like stinging nettles. It really will be no pain-no gain lol I agree with you intense, it has lowered my immue system just enough to break out.I always found that coming off the steroids messed with me even more, so no going back now.Thanks for your input lads.

Good luck hope it gets straightened out quickly as possible.

Back