AMA Labs

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Shout out to AMA

Rep Points

Shout out to AMA

Hey, been lurking around here for some time but never actually posted but had to give a shout out to AMA. Ive been using a different source but been waiting months for some prop to finish stocking up for my Prop/Tren A/Dbol cycle and decided to switch sources. Placed an order for 3 25 mL Prop jugs this week and must say its pretty clear when youre dealing with a professional source and AMA definitely seems like someone I will switch to for everything in the future. Communication was good and I wasnt expecting my order for a while (I always want to smack the people that bitch about waiting a couple weeks for an order) but based on my initial correspondence with AMA, seems like I'll be getting this quick.

Definitely going to be putting up a review of the Prop when I start pinning. Appreciate the professionalism.

Also, already decided some 25 mL jugs of Tren A are going to be my birthday present to myself haha.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Lol that's a nice self present. Thanks for putting your trust in AMA and being impressed has barely begun. I think you'll be surprised and extremely impressed when you pin the prop for the first time and feel absolutely zero pip. AMA has the smoothest gear I've ever had. Great quality.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Lol that's a nice self present. Thanks for putting your trust in AMA and being impressed has barely begun. I think you'll be surprised and extremely impressed when you pin the prop for the first time and feel absolutely zero pip. AMA has the smoothest gear I've ever had. Great quality.
    Exactly! This is by far the smoothest you are going to find... Straight fucking butter and the prop is extremely strong...

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Im sure if you've been reading the reviews you know but be careful with the AMA Tren its fucking insanely strong.

Rep Points

With AMA tren, have you guys noticed that a Dopamine Agonist (caber, Prami) wasnt as necessary vs a lower quality tren? Ive seen studies that show Tren shouldnt actually affect prolactin levels but prolactin levels are raised because of whatever the lab uses to make it. I know Bill Roberts argued numerous times that a lot of labs mix Tren with some other 19-nor and thats what raises prolactin.

This will be my first run with Tren and I plan on using Prami but curious if you guys had prolactin issues with a high-quality Tren.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by texasflood View Post
    With AMA tren, have you guys noticed that a Dopamine Agonist (caber, Prami) wasnt as necessary vs a lower quality tren? Ive seen studies that show Tren shouldnt actually affect prolactin levels but prolactin levels are raised because of whatever the lab uses to make it. I know Bill Roberts argued numerous times that a lot of labs mix Tren with some other 19-nor and thats what raises prolactin.

This will be my first run with Tren and I plan on using Prami but curious if you guys had prolactin issues with a high-quality Tren.
    Makes no difference what lab it comes from. I know the study you're talking about and it was all in theory. Tren binds to the PgR (progesterone receptor) so that right there blows a huge hole in that theory.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Makes no difference what lab it comes from. I know the study you're talking about and it was all in theory. Tren binds to the PgR (progesterone receptor) so that right there blows a huge hole in that theory.
    Now thats a bitch slap of fact right there!! =). There is always a "theory" out there that goes against the logic... 19-nors raise prolactin.. Its inevitable... It may be way worse for some than others... Its like anything else... When it binds to a receptor, its different for everyone... You always want to be protected and its much better to be safe than get elevated prolactin... I always go with the side of caution.. I would really try to get caber as opposed to prami... Not only is it more effective but the sides are not even comparable...

Rep Points

Yea im actually still trying to find some legit Caber but i cant find a good source. Ive heard the horror stories about Prami sides so im planning on dosing at .125 mg/day and increasing very slowly as needed.

As far as the prolactin and 19-nor debate, makes sense as why Bill Roberts was wrong. Was planning on running Prami anyways but thought it was an interesting theory. The man is intelligent but some of his arguments are pretty out there.

Rep Points

My experience with AMA was perfect.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by texasflood View Post
    Yea im actually still trying to find some legit Caber but i cant find a good source. Ive heard the horror stories about Prami sides so im planning on dosing at .125 mg/day and increasing very slowly as needed.

As far as the prolactin and 19-nor debate, makes sense as why Bill Roberts was wrong. Was planning on running Prami anyways but thought it was an interesting theory. The man is intelligent but some of his arguments are pretty out there.
    Get your post count up and pm me. I can help you with caber

Rep Points

Appreciate it. What is it on here, 10 posts? I probably shouldnt have spent all this time hiding haha

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Yes it's a sponsor here. 10 posts is the post count needed to send pm's.