• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hello Ironmag

Longteng

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Longteng checking in.. i have to PM staff so im gonna go to the Post Whore thread. Happy to be here IM.

Welcome to the community!

Welcome to the forum bro! How do you like it so far? What workout and training program are you currently using? What about diet and nutrition what doing currently about your daily calories? What type of supplements do you take?

Welcome to the forum bro! How do you like it so far? What workout and training program are you currently using? What about diet and nutrition what doing currently about your daily calories? What type of supplements do you take?

Thanks for the3 welcome everyone. To answer your questions. Love the forum,been looking around quite a bit.

Im on a 4 day on, 1-2 day off routine. i hit every bodypart every 5th to 6 th day. Im on a high protein moderate carb and fat diet. i aim for 4200 cals a day, my diet is not as in check as i'd like as im pretty busy,and i guess dont plan as well as i should.

im currently using wpi and bcaa as far as my supps go.

Currently cruising on 250 mg of test enanthate(homebrew) every 5th day. I'm 5'10 225lb and around 10% id say. i do 20 mins of cardio after my workouts, at a moderate intensity. I plan on starting the first of june blasting for 10 weeks, test prop and npp. I MAY run anadrol the first 4 weeks,and either var or winny the last 6. Nothing is written in stone yet however. As the time gets closer, i will decide.

Thanks again for the welcome IM.

jesus god...how did you get negged already?

jesus god...how did you get negged already?

LMAO!! I was wondering the same thing. Actually one of the board reps negged me for getting my post count up so i could PM staff. Said i was spamming :) I was pm'ing The Prince. All good though, seems you pulled me out of the gutter. I'd rep you back, but what are you gonna do with 147 more pts ill give ya lol. Thanks Sheri :winkfinger:

Welcome......Too Funny...Sheri is AWESOME.....I think????

Back