• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

If you could have a pussy for one day...

XXL

Dr. Jeckyll
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Would you?

Could you?

What would you do?

I would hands down... And I'd dyke out with as many girls as humanly possible. I'd find ny's biggest orgy and go to town. It would look like wet and wild water park in that bitch! Cum flying everywhere and hot naked bitches everywhere...
No I'm lying, I'd join the PTA and lead a Girl Scout troop. Get tha fuck outta heaaa!!!!

can i fuck myself on the transition?

[h=2]If you could have a pussy for one day...[/h]
iStock_000005926987XSmall.jpg

It's all game big guy. Anything goes. It's yours for one day

the only reason I can think of for wanting a pussy is if you want some cawk in you.
not calling you gay op but you know ...

i dreamed i had a penis once. it was horrifying for a few seconds and then i thought i could find out what sex feels like to a guy. i started jerking off and got mad because i couldn't feel anything and woke up.

if i knew having a cock was for one day i'd want a nice good looking good sized one and i'd jerk off all day. get some bi curious, cock craving guy like op to blow me maybe. no desire to screw a chick.

in all seriousness tho, i don't think the desire to see how the other half lives equates with any gay desires. i always wondered what it felt like to be on the receiving end of a blow job or to ejaculate.

i dreamed i had a penis once. it was horrifying for a few seconds and then i thought i could find out what sex feels like to a guy. i started jerking off and got mad because i couldn't feel anything and woke up.

if i knew having a cock was for one day i'd want a nice good looking good sized one and i'd jerk off all day. get some bi curious, cock craving guy like op to blow me maybe. no desire to screw a chick.

Understandable as you are a chick. But it would be much better to just be a man for a day and the penis comes with it. That way you'd understand the whole loins/universe thing - the male thrust. The bi-curious and jacking off is too much your current perspective with a twist.

OP just wants to one of the girls for a day, no crime.

No thanks, I've grown accustomed to pissing in urinals and not having to wipe after I piss.

And what would happen if after I screwed the entire neighborhood and became prego ?
I've taken some dumps after eating a whole pizza and thought I was going to split in two.

IML Gear Cream!
wtf XXL....where do you come up with this shit?

and where the fuck have you been

tell your brother to close that fuckin deal already , tyia :)

sil -one thing i learned here in ny is youre only gay if you push back lmfaoooooo

im not saying to just have a pussy or a dick, im talking about the whole sha bang... being a man/woman.. shoulda been clear on that...

its not a gay or straight thing, im jus sayin it would be fuckin cool... i was a tad fucked up when i made this last night. id wanna be a woman and fuck the male version of me so it wasnt AS gay in my mind lmfao but no doubt id be flickin the bean all day.

sheri- i been sooo fuckin busy.. call in say hi. lol. im pretty much done with the other location... shit hit the fan over there... too much placebo pushing.

while we are talking about this, sheri show me your tits.. thanks :loser2:

At least I would know if size really matters......:ohyeah:

wait am I me with a pussy or am I a chick for a day. and am I a hot chick or honey boo boos mom

sil -one thing i learned here in ny is youre only gay if you push back lmfaoooooo

im not saying to just have a pussy or a dick, im talking about the whole sha bang... being a man/woman.. shoulda been clear on that...

its not a gay or straight thing, im jus sayin it would be fuckin cool... i was a tad fucked up when i made this last night. id wanna be a woman and fuck the male version of me so it wasnt AS gay in my mind lmfao but no doubt id be flickin the bean all day.

sheri- i been sooo fuckin busy.. call in say hi. lol. im pretty much done with the other location... shit hit the fan over there... too much placebo pushing.

I'm gonna have to call and say Hi...bust his stones a bit...i got billz to pay bish!

and yeah, the other place..I know the shit hit the fan over there. I was wildly entertained with it for a bit because I really can not stand that fucker...but now its played out and boring.
I told you it was all mad placebo pushing ..I told that tool HP too but he didn't listen. I log in look around, troll a few people I dislike then I bounce....anyone I actually wanna talk to I can just call or txt ya know.

I think you're a closet homosexual with this geigh ass shit you post up sometimes.

wait am I me with a pussy or am I a chick for a day. and am I a hot chick or honey boo boos mom

you wouldnt hit honey boo boos mom if know one would know?

so basically you want to feast on cock for the whole day?..why do you need pussy for that?

IML Gear Cream!
i took some heat on here once for stating that some women have rape fantasies. they do. it's a way of giving yourself permission to do things in fantasy you're not uninhibited enough to do in real life like take two lovers etc. the virgin fantasizes being taken against her will because she unsluts herself that way... so i'm sure a shrink might have some thoughts on this one.

I'm gonna have to call and say Hi...bust his stones a bit...i got billz to pay bish!

and yeah, the other place..I know the shit hit the fan over there. I was wildly entertained with it for a bit because I really can not stand that fucker...but now its played out and boring.
I told you it was all mad placebo pushing ..I told that tool HP too but he didn't listen. I log in look around, troll a few people I dislike then I bounce....anyone I actually wanna talk to I can just call or txt ya know.

I think you're a closet homosexual with this geigh ass shit you post up sometimes.

i already told you, your only gay if u push back

i took some heat on here once for stating that some women have rape fantasies. they do. it's a way of giving yourself permission to do things in fantasy you're not uninhibited enough to do in real life like take two lovers etc. the virgin fantasizes being taken against her will because she unsluts herself that way... so i'm sure a shrink might have some thoughts on this one.

another semi chub inducing thread by little wing. even when you dont mean to, you pump me up!

so basically you want to feast on cock for the whole day?..why do you need pussy for that?

why i gotta have a cawk in my mouth... why cant i just be poppin myself all day?

I'd like to see little wing with a big schlong and a pair of matching balls. She'd start thinking rationally and be capable of a real arguement.

christ you guys are looking way too far into this.. it was a high thought for christs sake...

I called your brother. He says you have the geigh as well .... (joking)

I called your brother. He says you have the geigh as well .... (joking)

hes a little bitch... nothing some laxative in his coffee cant fix

get_out_of_jail_free_cards_business_card-r4809e5ff8141456da3019d655587a7f4_xwjbt_8byvr_512.jpg

Back