• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Attention All Fatties

[SIL]

AG'S DEMIGOD
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
xkzorl.png

Yeah, it's not like India could lose any of it's few zillion inhabitants is it?

KOS is finally going to be the bread maker in the family.

A fat indian, that's almost an oxymoron.

How is anyone getting fat in dubai? Don't they pretty much live off camels and sand?

I like how a tired old, broken record, repeated over and over retort about me is regarded as witty and clever and gets a bunch of likes....ive been here for years you guys really got nothing else I guess...hey lw...you are a fat old house wife...have fun with that

I like how a tired old, broken record, repeated over and over retort about me is regarded as witty and clever and gets a bunch of likes....ive been here for years you guys really got nothing else I guess...hey lw...you are a fat old house wife...have fun with that

oh don't be sore. let's go to dubai and make a killing. i'll buy you some eyeliner and pay for your butterfly tattoo.

well I am dying to get another tat2

i thought it was cool you concede to her wishes as well as the other way around. a lot of guys have the sparrow tatts and different florals. don't see anything wrong with a butterfly.

cant be worse than our jurgen with svastikas plastered all over him

I am replacing the butterfly with a gothic care bear....it will be my tat2 for my sister....I do what my wife tells me

i like this but i could never do it

arm_with_muscle_tissue5_Tattoo_by_2Face_Tattoo.jpg

creative to crazy - something for everyone. the ones with visible machinery inside are pretty captivating.

459963a70b9955924ae3b5fd828b2028.jpeg

waaaaaaay too much for me....im gong to fill my left arm out...add some stuff on my left side...but she is starting to whine everytime I get something new

i could make a bit under $1,500 losing weight in dubai. that'd buy a nice tatt. :coffee:

compromise on something maybe where each gives way a little. it's awesome if you find a way to make it work. i'm old n crusty and pretty fucking sure living with me would be hell for some unlucky bastard. too used to answering to no one but myself.

she is the only one that thinks im cool ...total = 1...if she ask something I def don't mind...im her property anyway....I always made mistakes cause I thought she couldn't want me(gotta love childhood whiny baggage)...9 years later she keeps proving me wrong

i'll make a fake zimmerman defense fund to buy our tickets. my dr put me on ritalin so losing weight is tit work now. zoom zoom. time for everything in a day and then some.

she is the only one that thinks im cool ...total = 1...if she ask something I def don't mind...im her property anyway....I always made mistakes cause I thought she couldn't want me(gotta love childhood whiny baggage)...9 years later she keeps proving me wrong

i'm in my 50s and just seeing that some of my issues were that baggage. like if there wasn't sex every day i felt insecure because i didn't know i could be wanted for anything more. def leads to promiscuity issues or can. the weight is my way of being left alone by men to be a respectable mom. saying im fat is like saying im white or a cracker. yea i am soooo. it's more comfortable then fending off cock and i know that's an issue but eh. i'll fix it when my son's grown and it's me time again. i like to cook and eat so i should weigh 500 pounds. it amazes me i don't.

Back