• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Crashed Gear

raginbrah

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So, if you received crashed gear would you question the quality of your source?

4 vials of crashed Test E. The seller did offer to work out a deal, but how would you feel about your source? Everyone makes mistakes, or time to find a new one?

BTW, not just crashed because it got cold. After I heat it up (boil it for a couple hours at low heat) and get it back dissolved, it starts crashing again after about a week. So I guess a bad mix or whatever? IDK anything about that part of the game.

I would probably change sources, if they wont rectify the problem.

For you ti fix it though if heating the oil again only fixes it temporarily. you can add .03 the 3 tick mark on a slin pin with Benzyl alcohol and that should make it hold.

If ts just cloudy try and filter it again after heating it slightly, and see if that does the trick.

I would politely ask for a refund through pm and explain how they lost your trust , And if they dont refund after asking nicely I would promise to write a nice thread about my experience and they can stick their offer to exchange in the garbage . That is just me . But the last thing I would do is to continue dealing with them

My post also depends on if this is a ongoing problem for this sponcor or if its the first Ive heard of anything like this happening with them

Normally if it won't hold after heating it, then I'd trash it and do what murf said.. However, gear crashes and that's part of the UGL risk. That being said, if you boiled it at low heat (with a pin in the stopper) and it still doesn't bind and hold, it's probably not mixed correctly and I would contact the supplier. Good luck..

I had some crashed gear from DP sales, heat it up and it was g2g. Never complained or even mentioned it to the source. It was 20USD per vial, can't go wrong with that price. Gear was clean and potent too.
Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the replies. I think I'm going to try out a new source.

To clarify, it is a local source and the label on the vials is not a lab on this site.

i think you got what you pay...;)

Lol. Actually the price isn't the highest, but is definitely quite a bit higher than a few labs I've looked at.

I've went through 2 of the vials and it gets old having to reheat every few days. For what it's worth this is the first time I've had any issues at all and I've been through 3 or 4 orders through them (20 or 30 vials I guess).

Test E is usually very stable, I would buy somewhere else, now if it was TNE or Winny I could see it happening but Test E, something is not right

IML Gear Cream!
Too high of a concentration.

How much have you used ?

I would probably finish it out, it's only two pins a week.

if you look at lab grade stuff it actually tells you what to do on the bottle of it crashes so this is not uncommon. I had a bunch of tren e that crashed that i found out that was actually dosed at 250.. I didnt pop the tops just put it in hot water and cycles the water with my coffee maker in a coffee cup and it reconstructed and never crashed. If the gear looks good and is from a legit source they might be really overdosed and did not calculate the proper formula for higher dose test.

if it is say 350-450mg/ml then this should be expected to happen sometimes and just heat as needed. if its normal concentration then i would ask for refund because something is off here.

Too high of a concentration.

How much have you used ?

I would probably finish it out, it's only two pins a week.

if you look at lab grade stuff it actually tells you what to do on the bottle of it crashes so this is not uncommon. I had a bunch of tren e that crashed that i found out that was actually dosed at 250.. I didnt pop the tops just put it in hot water and cycles the water with my coffee maker in a coffee cup and it reconstructed and never crashed. If the gear looks good and is from a legit source they might be really overdosed and did not calculate the proper formula for higher dose test.

if it is say 350-450mg/ml then this should be expected to happen sometimes and just heat as needed. if its normal concentration then i would ask for refund because something is off here.

It is 300mg/ml, however I have been through multiple vials without any issues until randomly an order came in with 4 that were crashed. I have now been through 2 of them 4, but they only hold for a few days after I get them heated back up.

I am running them out, just thinking about switching sources for my next order anyway, and was wondering how quick something like this would turn others off.

well it may be overdosed. if the source is not engaged with telling you this information it is time to find a new source. the second i got my crashed gear i shot him a PM and he told me his entire batch crashed because he made it way to strong, but its holding up after one reheat. No issue reheated everything was cool. They should know for a fact there having crash issues with that gear and why. You shouldnt be the only one with gear that crashed unless it is do to weather and something fucked up on the way to your pad. Every bottle should have been made the same so ie they should all of crashed, it can also crash from containments as well most sources use unsterilised bottles and crimp on a top. That could also be a factor.

It is 300mg/ml, however I have been through multiple vials without any issues until randomly an order came in with 4 that were crashed. I have now been through 2 of them 4, but they only hold for a few days after I get them heated back up.

I am running them out, just thinking about switching sources for my next order anyway, and was wondering how quick something like this would turn others off.

sounds like the supplier for the raws changed something.

Test E at 300mg/ml should hold at 2% BA and the rest carrier oil.

Someone fucked up.

Back