• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

9 + months off hard work pays off ( i wasnt sure where to post these)

purchaseprotein

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was going to wait to post these until after the DJC Aug 3rd but I figured I can add more later. I want to thank ALL members on EVERY forum (even my haters) for helping get back what I once had in my 20's.

I'll be happy to discuss anything related to diet and training buts thats it folks sorry.

Attachments

• mask.jpg
    mask.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 131
  • mask1.jpg
    mask1.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 139
Fucking shit balls bro. Very well done! Awesome transformation!

So what did you do for your diet?

Well done mane. Gonna start my journey soon. Well done

looking outstanding. great 9 month transformation.
the face tattoo is a little much.:kissu:
and you know the only thing worse then having haters... not having haters

7 am Breakfast
eggland's best eggs 6 whole eggs & eggland's best eggs 6 whites only (12) cooked in 1 tablespoon macadamia nut oil

10 am
Protein shake with 1.5 tablespoon natural PB as time went on I reduced to 1 tablespoon then switched to PB2 (PB powder) Ive now since eliminated any time of PB completely and use straight
Divine Nutrition Natural Isolate Protein

1 pm
8-10 oz Lean Beef (top round or filet mignon) green veggies or salad with olive oil and vinegar

Pre workout shake (same as above)
Post workout shake (same as above)

Between 430-5 pm
8-10 oz of Chicken or Fish cooked in 1 tablespoon macadamia nut oil , green veggies, ? cup raw nuts, over time I reduced to 1/3 of a cup of nuts to now where Ive completed eliminated nuts.

730pm
8-10 oz of Chicken or Fish cooked in 1 tablespoon macadamia nut oil , green veggies, ? cup raw nuts, over time I reduced to 1/3 of a cup up to now where Ive completed eliminated nuts and

The reductions took place at the same time with the shakes as well as the meals.

Fucking shit balls bro. Very well done! Awesome transformation!

So what did you do for your diet?

My workouts are pretty simple I've always been a man of basic movements with heavy weights and low reps.
M- chest incline press WU 3x6, hammer incline 3x6, flat press machine 3x6, flies 3x10
T- shoulders DB Front raises WU 3x6, DB side raises WU 3x6, cable side raises 3x10, Hammer pin Overhead press 3xmax # of reps, reverse pec dec for rear delta 3x10
W hamstrings lying leg curls WU 3x6, seated reverse leg curls 3x6, standing leg curls 3x10

ill finish this up at another time need to tend to something now

Really nice job! Thats an amazing change in under a year. You should be proud and honestly fuck haters, for the most part they're the ones too lazy or undisciplined to stay with something so they want the rest of the world to be that way as well. Then they feel better about being useless themselves.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks
Really nice job! Thats an amazing change in under a year. You should be proud and honestly fuck haters, for the most part they're the ones too lazy or undisciplined to stay with something so they want the rest of the world to be that way as well. Then they feel better about being useless themselves.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Trying to get everyone to like you is a sign of mediocrity.

Eyes on the prize!

QUOTE=HFO3;3123555]Pity is for the frail and weak, but jealosy and haters, you earn them! Good work PP![/QUOTE]

Yeah buddy !!!!!!

"The world makes way for the man who knows where he is going".

So that meal plan looks almost ketosis. If not keto than very low carb. Did you have any carb up days or cheat meals for your sanity? And did you stick to that kind of eating for the majority of 9 months?

Paleo diet. I actually started all this last Sept at 265 my advisor had me eating 300 grams of carbs a day that put the fat on me.
I requested that we go paleo and he agreed in Dec. I pretty much ate the same foods day in and day out taking a cheat day on Sundays. As time went on my cheat days became meals the meals went from weekly to bi weekly till as long as I could hold out.t The last time I cheated was Father's Day and have been strict since. This is my preferred method of eating although in the past I feared such high fats. He has since helped me over come that issue with these results.

So that meal plan looks almost ketosis. If not keto than very low carb. Did you have any carb up days or cheat meals for your sanity? And did you stick to that kind of eating for the majority of 9 months?

Very nice brother, way to stick with it. Out of curiosity, how tall are you? I have a similar structure as you but im 6'.

Hell yeah bro! Awesome transformation I can't wait to see the contest pics. You got it brother.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

IML Gear Cream!
So even with the paleo did you incorporate fruit for carbs or did you stay clear of fruit? Also what was your macro and calorie count?

Im assuming you incorporated cardio in 5 days a week.

No fruit what listed above is about what I ate day in and day out. I guessing the caloric intake on the high end was 3500 calories to now the low end of 2000 calories a day.

i started cardio EOD 30 minutes to ED 30 Minutes to 2x a day 30 minutes all the way up to 2x 1 hour a day sessions.

So even with the paleo did you incorporate fruit for carbs or did you stay clear of fruit? Also what was your macro and calorie count?

Im assuming you incorporated cardio in 5 days a week.

1 Week out. I am down a total of 82 pounds since my heaviest point. That in itself makes me a winner no matter what happens next Saturday
in Jacksonville.

Attachments

• P1020830B.jpg
    P1020830B.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 40
Solid results chief. I've never seen such results with paleo :thumb:

Thank you sir. The truth is if I smell carbs and they get converted to fat but on the other hand I can eat 100 grams of fat from almond butter and my body loves it.
What I have to realize is that carbs dont work no matter who the expert I get my direction from.

Solid results chief. I've never seen such results with paleo :thumb:

I am currently waiting on Mighty Mike Quinn to come over to help with my least favorite part, posing. As you can see from my photos I am not the best at it. lol

Back