any1 running test/deca currently?

Rep Points

any1 running test/deca currently?

any1 running test/deca currently? thoughts?

Rep Points

And thoughts on Adrol?

Rep Points

I just ran MLG's deca with anadrol.. the anadrol gave me good intensity in the gym, the deca gave me good stamina and an appetite boost. both gave slow but steady strength gains. I can tell they are quality gains and not just water. At the end decently heavy weights feel pretty light. I will bust out 10 reps so fast and easy people look at me like i'm a freak. I only had 26 anadrol so i would take 2 a day.. started with 1 cc deca every few days and raised it to 2 at the end. It was a short time period but I did heavy compounds every day and ate like a mule so I made incredible gains.

Starting Tren/Dbol tomorrow i'll let you know how it goes
    Last edited by cerberus16sk; 07-24-2013 at 01:40 AM.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Hey Cerberus, how much test are you running?

Icon
    MLG Sponsored Bodybuilder - National Level

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by muscleicon View Post
    Hey Cerberus, how much test are you running?

Icon
    none.. im not going to use test till after the tren/dbol.. going to use it with anavar.

Rep Points

was scared to start tren due to my blood pressure so i popped my first MLG dbol instead.. it added 40lbs to my squat.. dem androgens, and it seems like my blood pressure is lower now. is that possible?

MLG FORUM MODERATOR
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

It would be a good idea to run some test with that deca bro, i always do or you could fall into that deca dick and it sucks, i always run test w/ all my gear, just saying...
    MLG CUSTOMER SERVICE REP !!
    www.mlg@securenym.net

Rep Points

Listen to bonz. Not running test with deca is a rookie mistake. You will regret it.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jitbjake88 View Post
    Listen to bonz. Not running test with deca is a rookie mistake. You will regret it.
    my first cycle was deca/dbol.. never got deca dick.. i just finished deca/anadrol.. and i literally just had some great sex a couple hours ago.. i popped a dbol first tho. in my opinion test is not necessary what you need is androgens, 1 dbol will replace androgens to normal levels. ive also never had any problem with sex drive while on tren only. deca and tren effect thyroid and progesterone, but vitamin b6 will lower progesterone and thyroid can be supplemented or boosted with tyrosine and things containing iodine (kelp, spirulina).

test base is best but not absolutely necessary. depends on what your goals are and if you have done your research.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Alright Bro, its your body, you have to live in it not us. Just trying to help but I would def reconsider the test. Just my $0.02

Icon
    MLG Sponsored Bodybuilder - National Level

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by cerberus16sk View Post
    my first cycle was deca/dbol.. never got deca dick.. i just finished deca/anadrol.. and i literally just had some great sex a couple hours ago.. i popped a dbol first tho. in my opinion test is not necessary what you need is androgens, 1 dbol will replace androgens to normal levels. ive also never had any problem with sex drive while on tren only. deca and tren effect thyroid and progesterone, but vitamin b6 will lower progesterone and thyroid can be supplemented or boosted with tyrosine and things containing iodine (kelp, spirulina).

test base is best but not absolutely necessary. depends on what your goals are and if you have done your research.
    test is always needed bro. Unless your a few weeks out from comp then a lot of times guys won't run test just to keep bloat to a min

Rep Points

i appreciate the concern.. i know a test base is probably best. im experimenting

Rep Points

i appreciate the concern.. i know a test base is probably best. im experimenting
    Keep us updated bro.

MLG FORUM MODERATOR
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

YOU CAN KEEP RUNNING YOUR NO TEST COMBINATIONS, JUST LIKE GUYS WHO SAY THEY DIDN'T PCT AND STILL GOT THEIR GIRLS PREGNANT, JUST BECAUSE YOU DIDNT SHUT DOWN ON A SMALL OR SHORT CYCLE, DOESNT MEAN YOU WONT, SO WHEN THE TIME DOES COME AND IT WILL IF YOU KEEP RUNNING TREN, DECA DBOL ANADROL, THEY ALL SHUT YOUR HPTA DOWN, EVEN ME I GOT WIFEY PREGNANT 3 TIMES ON THE JUICE, BUT THE DAY CAME BROTHER, AND IM STILL STERILE, WHEN YOU HAVE 90% OF MEN TELLING YOU THEY SHUT DOWN ON THESE DRUGS, CHANCES ARE IT WILL HAPPEN, WHERE DO YOU THINK THESE DRUGS GOT THESE REPUTATIONS BRO, IF YOU DO A LITTLE MORE RESEARCH YOULL SEE THE DRUGS YOUR NAMING DO AND WILL SHUT DOWN THE HYPOTHALAMUS TESTICULAR AXIS BROTHER, AND ITS BEEN MY EXPERIANCE W/ THOUSANDS OF BODYBUILDERS STEROID USERS, THAT WHEN YOU DO SHUT DOWN, THERES NO PERCENTAGE OF GUYS GOING BACK ON AGAIN, AND WHEN THAT LIMPY DICK DOES KICK IN YOUR GONNA SNAP THAT RUBBERBAND AND SAY WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS MAN, HAHAHA

I WENT TO THE LEADING FERTILITY CLINIC IN THE USA, AND WAS TREATED AT MANY OTHERS, IT WAS ALL TO NO AVAIL, AND WHEN I ASKED ABOUT ALL THESE DRUG TREATMENTS FROM CLOMID TO HMG, THEY SAID ARE YOU READY FOR THIS,, THEY SAID IT WAS ALL THEORY AND THERES THOUSANDS OF STEROID USERS WHO WERE TREATED FOR YEARS AND STILL ARE SHUT DOWN, I MEAN, FROM WHAT I READ THESE DRUGS ABSALOUTLY DO THIS BY SENDING FALSE SIGNALS TO THE HYPOTHALAMUS, AND NOW THEIR DISCOVERING THAT ALL THESE HCG,HMG ETC ACTUALLY SEND FALSE SIGNALS ALSO AND KEEP YA SHUT DOWN, FERTILITY CLINICS ARE ACTUALLY RESEARCHING NEW DRUGS AND MOST ARE STOPPING THE TREATMENTS THEY BEEN USING FOR YEARS BECAUSE THEY JUST ARNT SUCCESSFUL, OUR HORMONE BALANCE IS SO DELICATE THAT EVEN SMALL DOSES OF THESE DRUGS ARE MAKING US WORSE AND WE HAVE A TENDENCY TO ACTUALLY OVERDOSE ON THIS SHIT, WELL ANYWAY IM JUST SAYING THERES ALOT TO THIS SHIT THATS ALL AND I REMEMBER DOING DIFF CYCLES LIKE YOU ARE DOING AND THINKING I DONT NEED THIS OR THAT, MY SEX DRIVE WAS THRU THE ROOF, YEA ANADROL WAS GREAT, BUT I THINK YOUR GONNA FIND THAT THE MASSES ARE SAYING THIS FOR A REAL GOOD REASON BRO, AND THINGS LIKE DEKA DICK DO HAPPEN AND WILL HAPPEN, AND IT DOES IT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT, AND WHEN THAT GIRL SAYS LETS GOOOO BROOOO, YOUR GONNA BE COMING UP WITH SO MANY EXCUSES THAT YOUR HEADS GONNA SPIN, LOL, I WOULD DO A LITTLE MORE RESEARCH AND THEN DECIDE IF NO TEST IS FOR YOU, BUT HEY I COULD BE COMPLETLY WRONG MY MAN, IM JUST GOING BY WHAT IVE HEARD HEAR AND THERE. AND WHAT IVE EXPERIANCED, I USE TO HANG MY towel on my shit and jumped out of the car beating guys up with my joint man, and then kapow !! no test, no sex !! hahahaha
    www.mlg@securenym.net

Rep Points

im on MLG test e + deca right now. kick started with 75mg/day dbol for 25 days

im on day 27 right now and i have gained 15lbs. body fat % is the same.

and this weight gain has been with maybe a total of 5 or 6 missed days of caloric intake.

i love test n deca

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by theboneman View Post
    YOU CAN KEEP RUNNING YOUR NO TEST COMBINATIONS, JUST LIKE GUYS WHO SAY THEY DIDN'T PCT AND STILL GOT THEIR GIRLS PREGNANT, JUST BECAUSE YOU DIDNT SHUT DOWN ON A SMALL OR SHORT CYCLE, DOESNT MEAN YOU WONT, SO WHEN THE TIME DOES COME AND IT WILL IF YOU KEEP RUNNING TREN, DECA DBOL ANADROL, THEY ALL SHUT YOUR HPTA DOWN, EVEN ME I GOT WIFEY PREGNANT 3 TIMES ON THE JUICE, BUT THE DAY CAME BROTHER, AND IM STILL STERILE, WHEN YOU HAVE 90% OF MEN TELLING YOU THEY SHUT DOWN ON THESE DRUGS, CHANCES ARE IT WILL HAPPEN, WHERE DO YOU THINK THESE DRUGS GOT THESE REPUTATIONS BRO, IF YOU DO A LITTLE MORE RESEARCH YOULL SEE THE DRUGS YOUR NAMING DO AND WILL SHUT DOWN THE HYPOTHALAMUS TESTICULAR AXIS BROTHER, AND ITS BEEN MY EXPERIANCE W/ THOUSANDS OF BODYBUILDERS STEROID USERS, THAT WHEN YOU DO SHUT DOWN, THERES NO PERCENTAGE OF GUYS GOING BACK ON AGAIN, AND WHEN THAT LIMPY DICK DOES KICK IN YOUR GONNA SNAP THAT RUBBERBAND AND SAY WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS MAN, HAHAHA

I WENT TO THE LEADING FERTILITY CLINIC IN THE USA, AND WAS TREATED AT MANY OTHERS, IT WAS ALL TO NO AVAIL, AND WHEN I ASKED ABOUT ALL THESE DRUG TREATMENTS FROM CLOMID TO HMG, THEY SAID ARE YOU READY FOR THIS,, THEY SAID IT WAS ALL THEORY AND THERES THOUSANDS OF STEROID USERS WHO WERE TREATED FOR YEARS AND STILL ARE SHUT DOWN, I MEAN, FROM WHAT I READ THESE DRUGS ABSALOUTLY DO THIS BY SENDING FALSE SIGNALS TO THE HYPOTHALAMUS, AND NOW THEIR DISCOVERING THAT ALL THESE HCG,HMG ETC ACTUALLY SEND FALSE SIGNALS ALSO AND KEEP YA SHUT DOWN, FERTILITY CLINICS ARE ACTUALLY RESEARCHING NEW DRUGS AND MOST ARE STOPPING THE TREATMENTS THEY BEEN USING FOR YEARS BECAUSE THEY JUST ARNT SUCCESSFUL, OUR HORMONE BALANCE IS SO DELICATE THAT EVEN SMALL DOSES OF THESE DRUGS ARE MAKING US WORSE AND WE HAVE A TENDENCY TO ACTUALLY OVERDOSE ON THIS SHIT, WELL ANYWAY IM JUST SAYING THERES ALOT TO THIS SHIT THATS ALL AND I REMEMBER DOING DIFF CYCLES LIKE YOU ARE DOING AND THINKING I DONT NEED THIS OR THAT, MY SEX DRIVE WAS THRU THE ROOF, YEA ANADROL WAS GREAT, BUT I THINK YOUR GONNA FIND THAT THE MASSES ARE SAYING THIS FOR A REAL GOOD REASON BRO, AND THINGS LIKE DEKA DICK DO HAPPEN AND WILL HAPPEN, AND IT DOES IT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT, AND WHEN THAT GIRL SAYS LETS GOOOO BROOOO, YOUR GONNA BE COMING UP WITH SO MANY EXCUSES THAT YOUR HEADS GONNA SPIN, LOL, I WOULD DO A LITTLE MORE RESEARCH AND THEN DECIDE IF NO TEST IS FOR YOU, BUT HEY I COULD BE COMPLETLY WRONG MY MAN, IM JUST GOING BY WHAT IVE HEARD HEAR AND THERE. AND WHAT IVE EXPERIANCED, I USE TO HANG MY towel on my shit and jumped out of the car beating guys up with my joint man, and then kapow !! no test, no sex !! hahahaha
    have you tried triptorelin and nolvadex? clomid downregulates GnRH receptors in the pituitary. nolvadex does the opposite. you may need to just take some time off everything too so your body can resensitize.. clomid solo will give a temporary boost but leave you worse off in the end. the reason clomid has a good rep is because it stimulates LH and FSH. fsh is the one that makes sperm, lh makes test.. but nolva is necessary to resensitize your brain. triptorelin has been proven to restart a bodybuilder that was shut down for 20 years.
    Last edited by cerberus16sk; 07-28-2013 at 07:34 PM.

MLG FORUM MODERATOR
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

have you tried triptorelin and nolvadex? clomid downregulates GnRH receptors in the pituitary. nolvadex does the opposite. you may need to just take some time off everything too so your body can resensitize.. clomid solo will give a temporary boost but leave you worse off in the end. the reason clomid has a good rep is because it stimulates LH and FSH. fsh is the one that makes sperm, lh makes test.. but nolva is necessary to resensitize your brain. triptorelin has been proven to restart a bodybuilder that was shut down for 20 years.
    thank you for taking the time to help, i do appreciate that very much, yea i have actually done treatments with trip, and while on was researching it, and theres just really that one case they quote everywhere and the test was performed by the research company, so its really hard these days to figure out whats truth without trying it, and even then its a gamble and alot of theory, ive tried a lot of combos, and even took the rest, its all a fine line because the way drugs shut us down, is the same way drugs can keep us shut down, due to false signals that we are sending everytime we try something. i went in debt a little while ago, then cancelled it, theres just so much that could be said and still there remains hundreds of thousands of steroid users who are shut down either their testosterone, their sperm, or both, maybe there will actually be a break through, one is the realization that we have to try and mimic the way our own bodies send pulses with these hormones when we are in a deep r.e.m. sleep pattern. it is then they say that our bodies send the signals out with hormones, its very intricate and delicate, i think we make things worse when we pin 5,000 units of this and 500mgs of that, when our bodies only send micro or nano grams or units, who knows even less or a fraction of what we think, and untill thats resolved who knows what will transpire,

but you impressed me with your knowledge on this subject, i did a lot of research on it when i went sterile and you definitely know about this topic, thanks for looking out my man, and when you see new break throughs and talk of the subject, please post it, guys should know how this all relates to their re-creation process, some may never want a kid, some may want 4, hahaha its a good mens issue thats always open for debate,
    thanks,
    bonez
    www.mlg@securenym.net

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by theboneman View Post
    thank you for taking the time to help, i do appreciate that very much, yea i have actually done treatments with trip, and while on was researching it, and theres just really that one case they quote everywhere and the test was performed by the research company, so its really hard these days to figure out whats truth without trying it, and even then its a gamble and alot of theory, ive tried a lot of combos, and even took the rest, its all a fine line because the way drugs shut us down, is the same way drugs can keep us shut down, due to false signals that we are sending everytime we try something. i went in debt a little while ago, then cancelled it, theres just so much that could be said and still there remains hundreds of thousands of steroid users who are shut down either their testosterone, their sperm, or both, maybe there will actually be a break through, one is the realization that we have to try and mimic the way our own bodies send pulses with these hormones when we are in a deep r.e.m. sleep pattern. it is then they say that our bodies send the signals out with hormones, its very intricate and delicate, i think we make things worse when we pin 5,000 units of this and 500mgs of that, when our bodies only send micro or nano grams or units, who knows even less or a fraction of what we think, and untill thats resolved who knows what will transpire,

but you impressed me with your knowledge on this subject, i did a lot of research on it when i went sterile and you definitely know about this topic, thanks for looking out my man, and when you see new break throughs and talk of the subject, please post it, guys should know how this all relates to their re-creation process, some may never want a kid, some may want 4, hahaha its a good mens issue thats always open for debate,
    thanks,
    bonez
    hey man i love arguing and being a pain in the ass but you really helped me a lot when i was waiting for my order.. i will be sure to let you know if i learn anything. just out of curiosity have you tried upping your thyroid levels? i hope the best for you and appreciate everything. im sorry for making waves in the pond lol.. i like going against the grain. so.. i promised one of you guys a scorpion which rep was it? its important to me to be a man of my word just like you guys have been to me

Rep Points

up 20+ lbs now on this test & deca

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Nok View Post
    i also have completely transformed from mlg gear.. had to stop the orals tho the rumors about anadrol are true

Rep Points

I have taken deca w/test and I just don't think that I like deca? I've ran it for 12 weeks at a time and I don't feel like it's a good drug. I'm almost scared to ever use it again cause I feel it dosn't work very well. I hope I'm wrong but the deca thing I think is a stupid drug.

Rep Points

i also have completely transformed from mlg gear.. had to stop the orals tho the rumors about anadrol are true
    ya I started with dbol. I have adrol, but figured id do adrol last 30 days instead of dbol + adrol first 30 days. we'll see wat happens. just injured my damn rotator cuff tho so not sure if even gonna continue from here IM TOO STRONG DAMNIT! haha

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Nok View Post
    I remember you pics a little while ago. 20lb is going to look impressive. You got some updates?
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.