• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Standard Donkey

theCaptn'

DRSE owns this shithole
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Got some updated pics?

Cruising on tren ftw!!!

The Donk was seriously shredded a month or two ago.

I wanna see if he's still jerked or gone back to being a fat fk :coffee:

What do you call 'real'?

standing there relaxed n decent lighting...his last one was blurry as hell....the ones before were weird twisting hiding things....not to rile up the old virgin drug dealer though...he is still bigger than me...more conditioned recently

Lol you're a hard task master!

Pics?

:coffee: google i hope the ladies notice my new scarf

he9a2aha.jpg

a9udyhah.jpg

nuguje5u.jpg

This was post 50lb fat loss. Look pretty damn real to me!

IML Gear Cream!
Looks like someone might do a few dead lifts from time to time.

How's the tren cruising on your emotions

hard to say cuz ive been on it for so long.. im a pretty stable guy tho, I never really get mad. im on gh now (did the cut without gh, would have been so much easier with it), and it keeps me feeling good

hard to say cuz ive been on it for so long.. im a pretty stable guy tho, I never really get mad. im on gh now (did the cut without gh, would have been so much easier with it), and it keeps me feeling good

How far did you drop your calories down to? Did you do a shoot or comp? Good work too!

So... Updated stats n pics?

but I still have over 50g of tren E from MLG... shit I still have gearz from that fucking jew Parsifal

but I still have over 50g of tren E from MLG... shit I still have gearz from that fucking jew Parsifal

Do it for the everlasting accolades from all the fat non-trainers here

Back