IronMagLabs Osta Rx

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

17-year-old arrested in the violent beating death of an El Paso police officer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rep Points

17-year-old arrested in the violent beating death of an El Paso police officer

I'm not sure what kind of candy the 17 year old had but this sounds awfully familiar. Unfortunately, this time the victim wasn't able to fire his weapon and ended up getting killed. This one didn't make too many headlines in the news last year.
    The 17-year-old arrested in the violent beating death of an El Paso police officer last month is now charged with capital murder, court records show.
    A state district court grand jury indicted Juan Antonio Gonzalez on Tuesday in connection with the brutal beating of Officer Jonathan Molina, 29, on Sept. 25 on a Central El Paso street. Molina died nine days after the attack.

2012: Teen accused in El Paso police officer's death charged with capital murder (updated with mug shot) - El Paso Times

DRSE ScatMaster

Rep Points

Juan Antonio Gonzalez is now officially my youngest hero.
    "When in doubt, whip it out"- Mother Teresa

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

an 8 year old had a baby once. that must mean all 8 year olds are sluts

you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Mary Bell, a 10-year-old English girl who killed several children — Brian Howe — Crime Library on truTV.com

gee, i sure hope if mr zimmerman sees any suspicious 10 year old girls he shoots em.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

10 Youngest Murderers in History - Criminal Justice Degrees Guide

at least this explains why he called the cops over the 7 year old

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    10 Youngest Murderers in History - Criminal Justice Degrees Guide

at least this explains why he called the cops over the 7 year old

I got physically ill over this

"got her saved on my phone under big booty"

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

i get ill at the trayvon smear campaign that tries to write his name next on this list excepting for their hero george zimmerman who praise the lord shot that horrible child dead.

Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

i get ill at the trayvon smear campaign that tries to write his name next on this list excepting for their hero george zimmerman who praise the lord shot that horrible child dead.
    you act like GZ is the devil and TM is an angel both of them are fucking idiots period. To me this is just a matter of darwinism. A black kid with no common sense and a mexican that wants to be a cow boy. Like i said I dont threat TM for hitting him i probably would have done the same thing, but that doesnt make it the right thing. If he was truely in fear for his life he should have started to bang on doors and called the cops not his fat black girl friend. Kid is an idiot simple as that I dont feel sorry for him. He didnt get what was comming to him im not saying that, but hes a fucking idiot with no rational decision making skills and so is GZ, but to sit there in bash him when you have NO clue what actually happened is ignorant.

Rep Points

i seriously worry about the men here that think a teenager just past the hump of turning 17 is a huge threat.
    ^Irony. Clearly my post is to show an unarmed 17 year old male is capable of being real threat to a grown man(a trained one in this case). Nowhere did I imply any reasoning like in your post. This is so simple.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by troubador View Post
    I'm not sure what kind of candy the 17 year old had but this sounds awfully familiar. Unfortunately, this time the victim wasn't able to fire his weapon and ended up getting killed. This one didn't make too many headlines in the news last year.

2012: Teen accused in El Paso police officer's death charged with capital murder (updated with mug shot) - El Paso Times
    There is simply no way this story could be true. LW tells me that 17 year old boys are just babies and can't really injure a grown man, or even put him in danger. especially not a trained person like a police officer. in fact a grown man afraid of a little boy like that isn't worthy of her time, and she would never date him.
    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    Sheep get their news from the media, I get my news from Facebook. That's where the real unbiased news is found. any everyone from IM that is friends with me on FB knows this.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bio-chem View Post
    There is simply no way this story could be true. LW tells me that 17 year old boys are just babies and can't really injure a grown man, or even put him in danger. especially not a trained person like a police officer. in fact a grown man afraid of a little boy like that isn't worthy of her time, and she would never date him.
    do you honestly believe all 17 year olds are just alike? i never said he couldn't injure zimmerman but i have seen two grown men beat the blood and snot out of each other without thinking the other needs to be shot to save their pussy bitch ass. i have seen my brothers take worse beatings as teens from teens and then become friends with the kid they were fighting.

5 of the jurors disagree with the one that defended the verdict and even that one says she wishes there was more on the table than not guilty. one plainly states that he got away with murder. not guilty verdict doesn't mean innocent.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

why the sarcasm?

Rep Points

do you honestly believe all 17 year olds are just alike?
    No one implied this. Nowhere in what you quoted did bio-chem imply anything that. You made the generalization about 17 year olds. We're saying the generalization that you made is not true, that being 17 or legally a child does not preclude them from being a threat.

I don't understand if you're being dishonest or really that dense.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

No one implied this. Nowhere in what you quoted did bio-chem imply anything that. You made the generalization about 17 year olds. We're saying the generalization that you made is not true, that being 17 or legally a child does not preclude them from being a threat.

I don't understand if you're being dishonest or really that dense.
    listen to the police interrogate zimmerman. they make it clear to him he followed a boy who does not fit the threat category. this is about one child. one child with no violent record unlike zimmerman. one child being vilified in the press to fit a racist agenda. trayvon was a person not a demographic.

DRSE

Rep Points

I know at least one aussie member here that will be very excited to hear this news.

Quote Originally Posted by cube789 View Post
    bump for ichigo, dude gives me a boner everytime I open the forum

Rep Points

do you honestly believe all 17 year olds are just alike? i never said he couldn't injure zimmerman but i have seen two grown men beat the blood and snot out of each other without thinking the other needs to be shot to save their pussy bitch ass. i have seen my brothers take worse beatings as teens from teens and then become friends with the kid they were fighting.

5 of the jurors disagree with the one that defended the verdict and even that one says she wishes there was more on the table than not guilty. one plainly states that he got away with murder. not guilty verdict doesn't mean innocent.
    I honestly believe that Trayvon martin had the ability to kill george zimmerman that night. I honestly believe in a situation like that it is better to not find out afterwards if he could have killed him because by then it's too late. If you are relying on split second judgement calls to determine potentially life or death situations a man has every right to error on the side of his life and the other guys death.

This kid who killed the cop doesn't look special. certainly not any bigger or tougher than trayvon. and he killed a cop. here you are saying the situation is different and trayvon should still be viewed as a harmless pup. well you are wrong. plain and simple. ive been a 17 year old boy of very similar proportions to trayvon, and now im a 33 year old man who is now trained to fight, much stronger and more mature. I could beat the shit out of my younger self every day of hte week and twice on sunday. however if my younger self hit me from behind, knocked me down, mounted me, and bashed my head against the concrete then I would feel justified in using deadly force. in life and death, when windows of decisions are small, error on the side of caution. I've seen very little guys get lucky shots and knock big guys out cold. if zimmerman got knocked out by a lucky shot. trayvon could have curbed him. zimmerman should not be expected to take that risk. The law was upheld and i'm happy for that. I'm not happy a kid died. that's a tragedy. but i don't believe zimmerman should lose his life over it. and i don't believe that the HOA should have to pay any money over it to keep the parents quiet. but that is the world we live in
    Sheep get their news from the media, I get my news from Facebook. That's where the real unbiased news is found. any everyone from IM that is friends with me on FB knows this.

Rep Points

why the sarcasm?
    you didn't use sarcasm in this very thread?

gee, i sure hope if mr zimmerman sees any suspicious 10 year old girls he shoots em.

Rep Points

listen to the police interrogate zimmerman. they make it clear to him he followed a boy who does not fit the threat category. this is about one child. one child with no violent record unlike zimmerman. one child being vilified in the press to fit a racist agenda. trayvon was a person not a demographic.
    Here you refer to Trayvon by demographic six times to suit your agenda. Four as a minor, once by criminal background, and once by race. You made the generalization about 17 year olds. You're the one that keeps injecting race. You're treating him as a demographic not me.

Rep Points

I have a racist agenda? The media has a racist agenda? bull shit. if there is a racist agenda here it is the black community. Race was not a decision in this. You yourself have said the FBI does not believe GZ to be a racist. Everyone here can see you grab at suspect, and circumstantial evidence that does not prove anything, and you've contradicted yourself on multiple occasion.

This one child with no violent record was violent on the night he died. No evidence could be given including the woman who was on the phone with trayvon that night saying that zimmerman started the altercation that led to trayvon's death. I believe trayvon attacked GZ from behind, knocked GZ to the ground, mounted him, and hit his head against the concrete. All of which placed GZ's life in danger. at this point GZ shot and killed trayvon. open and shut that this was self defense. Show me evidence that proves otherwise? you are defending the defenseless. and doing it with really bad smoke and mirrors. everyone can see that. why can't you? your mothering instinct is commendable, using it towards defending trayvon when his own mother did a poor job doesn't make sense.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

and it's entirely possible zimmerman bloodied himself to cover up a murder. DNA results and the Autopsy results do not support Zimmerman's claim that Trayvon Martin "caused" injuries to his face or head. Meaning, DNA results and the Autopsy suggest Trayvon Martin is not the "cause" of Zimmerman's injuries.

Serino also testified that calling someone "fucking punks" is ill will and spite.

Anything is as possible one way as it is the other. I'm more willing to think a man that has actually hurt people before was the aggressor.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I have a racist agenda? The media has a racist agenda? bull shit. if there is a racist agenda here it is the black community. Race was not a decision in this. You yourself have said the FBI does not believe GZ to be a racist. Everyone here can see you grab at suspect, and circumstantial evidence that does not prove anything, and you've contradicted yourself on multiple occasion.

This one child with no violent record was violent on the night he died. No evidence could be given including the woman who was on the phone with trayvon that night saying that zimmerman started the altercation that led to trayvon's death. I believe trayvon attacked GZ from behind, knocked GZ to the ground, mounted him, and hit his head against the concrete. All of which placed GZ's life in danger. at this point GZ shot and killed trayvon. open and shut that this was self defense. Show me evidence that proves otherwise? you are defending the defenseless. and doing it with really bad smoke and mirrors. everyone can see that. why can't you? your mothering instinct is commendable, using it towards defending trayvon when his own mother did a poor job doesn't make sense.

oh come on. racists are smearing trayvon. how can you even deny that? even zimmerman isn't saying he was attacked from behind. he says trayvon walked up to him as they were speaking and punched him in the nose. the nose is not located on the back of the head.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

trayvon by George's account punched him from the front.

Rep Points

and it's entirely possible zimmerman bloodied himself to cover up a murder. DNA results and the Autopsy results do not support Zimmerman's claim that Trayvon Martin "caused" injuries to his face or head. Meaning, DNA results and the Autopsy suggest Trayvon Martin is not the "cause" of Zimmerman's injuries.

Serino also testified that calling someone "fucking punks" is ill will and spite.

Anything is as possible one way as it is the other. I'm more willing to think a man that has actually hurt people before was the aggressor.
    So in your belief. GZ was able to catch up to trayvon, and pulled his gun. Trayvon fearing for his life tried to wrestle the gun away, got on top of GZ, and GZ shot him. GZ realizing he killed a kid, bashed his own head against the concrete and bloodied his own nose. is that pretty much how you see it?

There are so many holes in that scenario. Way more holes than anything you've brought up against the way zimmerman tells it. But you've blinded yourself to that.

Rep Points

oh come on. racists are smearing trayvon. how can you even deny that? even zimmerman isn't saying he was attacked from behind. he says trayvon walked up to him as they were speaking and punched him in the nose. the nose is not located on the back of the head.
    Again, I ask. Am I a racist? Is the media racist? Is GZ racist?

Ok, trayvon punched him in the face, not the back of the head. How does that change things?

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

allegedly took the first swing.

why do jurors think he got away with murder? why are they frustrated that not guilty was their only option?

and i believe the people smearing this child and equating him with murderers or patting gz on the back saying shit like "one down" are racist, yes. are you doing those things?

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Again, I ask. Am I a racist? Is the media racist? Is GZ racist?

Ok, trayvon punched him in the face
    , not the back of the head. How does that change things?
    it's stuff like this that shows you aren't really looking at all the evidence, certainly not objectively.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

you didn't use sarcasm in this very thread?
    in a far less personal manner, yes.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

and lastly.... in my best jeff foxworthy voice

if you cannot tell the difference between the pictures of the trayvon martin that was shot by george zimmerman and the completely different boy that is still alive, you might be a racist.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Here you refer to Trayvon by demographic six times to suit your agenda. Four as a minor, once by criminal background, and once by race. You made the generalization about 17 year olds. You're the one that keeps injecting race. You're treating him as a demographic not me.
    and you made this thread why?

Rep Points

and you made this thread why?
    Clearly my post is to show an unarmed 17 year old male is capable of being real threat to a grown man(a trained one in this case).

In response to the post you haven't made yet: You made the generalization about the demographic, not me. I'm not confining Trayvon to a demographic. I don't think you can understand this though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast