• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

US Veteran cuts down American flag that was flying under Mexican flag in Reno

IML Gear Cream!
because that'd be so much easier than taking a real hard look at why the native born are being robbed of their jobs, homes, pensions etc by a bunch of rich greedy cocksuckers? then getting off our asses to change it? blaming immigrants is the easy way out. they aren't the one with their cock in our ass. we are on a path to SELF destruction not immigrant destruction. i picture a man ravaged in body and mind by syphilis saying, this broken toe is going to kill me. dude, you're dead already.

You do realize that you you can have more than one problem, or more than one factor contributing to a problem, at one time, right? Just because we have our own problems doesn't make it okay for others to add more.

because that'd be so much easier than taking a real hard look at why the native born are being robbed of their jobs, homes, pensions etc by a bunch of rich greedy cocksuckers? then getting off our asses to change it? blaming immigrants is the easy way out. they aren't the one with their cock in our ass. we are on a path to SELF destruction not immigrant destruction. i picture a man ravaged in body and mind by syphilis saying, this broken toe is going to kill me. dude, you're dead already.

Well stated!

As I've stated before, the USA is the Western country with the highest amount of third-worlders, both legal and not. If we were to expel all of them, many of our statistics would rise dramatically.

Bad idea...I would have to mow my own lawn...

Well stated!
Actually its a horrible way to draw a parallel. Ignoring the huge strain put on our economy by latinos is irresponsible, at best. A more accurate parallel would be "allowing a harmful bacteria into an already open wound rather then keeping the wound disinfected so you can concentrate on closing it". I'll completely ignore the fact that are neighbors to the south are literally bringing disease to our children and consequently to us as well. At least immunize their filthy asses, fuck!

it used to be that native born had higher unemployment than all immigrants legal and illegal. it's really not their fault the jobs are drying up. the least educated immigrants still have less unemployment than their native born counterparts.

I'm sure there's a compromise maybe just expel all blacks? I don't think my life would improve with no one to cut my lawn or make me fish tacos on taco Tuesday

I'm sure there's a compromise maybe just expel all blacks? I don't think my life would improve with no one to cut my lawn or make me fish tacos on taco Tuesday

Fun fact: Before the internment camps of World War 2, the majority of non-white gardeners in Los Angeles were Japanese. I'd be very cool with the return of that.

Fun fact: Before the internment camps of World War 2, the majority of non-white gardeners in Los Angeles were Japanese. I'd be very cool with the return of that.
interesting fact for you, Mexicans love Chinese food, coincidence, I think not

Back