Join Now!


females forgot how to give good head wtf!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 92
  1. #1
    Registered User
    bigbadbobber's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA ARMY
    Posts
    104
    Rep Points
    10709051

    females forgot how to give good head wtf!!!!

    Just got off a date.. fuck more and more bitches now in days don't give good head.. wtf! They complain, get tired, don't go deep enough, and non swallow.. shit they need to write a sucking dick for dummies book.. damm I miss those freaks..

  2. #2
    DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR
    theCaptn''s Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the 7 seas
    Posts
    20,745
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    You need to show them how to blow a guy properly
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.


  3. #3
    A Jihad on gyms!
    ELITE MEMBER
    Griffith's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,945
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    u need to start dating women who live outdoors, try the local park, back lanes, alleyways etc etc
    Nothing is so common as the wish to be remarkable.... ~ Shakespeare

  4. #4
    A D M I N I S T R A T O R
    ROID's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    North of Cuba
    Posts
    4,697
    Rep Points
    712757701

    Bobber.....

    I prefer professionals for blow jobs.

    You get what you pay for.
    " A cookie without sugar is just a cracker" ~ ancient voodoo proverb
    "A man with infinite patience is never left waiting."~ROID's past incarnation

  5. #5
    DRSE
    SUPER MODERATOR
    dieseljimmy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    chicagoland
    Posts
    6,916
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Had a few im my day... I just discontinued the event and took my frustrations out on the lovely ladies vagina!


  6. #6
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,723
    Rep Points
    2136000020

    next time you're out with a chick ask for an intro to her mom.

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  7. #7
    Registered User
    the_predator's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    A Space Between
    Posts
    2,394
    Rep Points
    582187124

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbadbobber View Post
    Just got off a date.. fuck more and more bitches now in days don't give good head.. wtf! They complain, get tired, don't go deep enough, and non swallow.. shit they need to write a sucking dick for dummies book.. damm I miss those freaks..
    ^So, with your vast experience and knowledge of sucking dick....when are you going to write this book?

  8. #8
    DRSE
    SUPER MODERATOR
    dieseljimmy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    chicagoland
    Posts
    6,916
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    next time you're out with a chick ask for an intro to her mom.
    so I feel like I understand the tonality of the way you write. I enjoy your wit. Appreciate the LW version of sarcasm and the frequent chubbies your writing provides for me but I have been looking at this post for 5 min... I just don't understand it. help me


  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    128
    Rep Points
    16308088

    It's generational. My brother and I talk about it all the Time. He was born 1970.. He said chicks were never into it. I was born 1982 the chicks available to me in my teens and up until I was early 20s were all about it and would do it to avoid getting it in on the first date.

    i don't know about the youngsters now.. They say girls do it but they aren't good or enthusiastic..

    there are some geographical places that are just inhabited by cock gobblers... That is not generational

  10. #10
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Bowden's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    I love it when a plan comes together - KOS - Anything Goes MOD . KOS = the MOD that IM deserves.
    Posts
    1,751
    Rep Points
    810920700

    Quote Originally Posted by ezjax View Post
    It's generational. My brother and I talk about it all the Time. He was born 1970.. He said chicks were never into it. I was born 1982 the chicks available to me in my teens and up until I was early 20s were all about it and would do it to avoid getting it in on the first date.

    i don't know about the youngsters now.. They say girls do it but they aren't good or enthusiastic..

    there are some geographical places that are just inhabited by cock gobblers... That is not generational
    As a public service, for vacation planning please identity these geographical places.

    PrunaGrow.com, the only Myostatin inhibiting geriatric Follistatin peptides that I trust 100%!!!
    NOW 10% OFF ON ALL YOUR SUPPLIES!!! Promo Code: Oldfartrep#1
    PRUNAGROW BODYBUILDING NUTRITION

    Discipline, patience, commitment and perseverance = Bodybuilding success.

  11. #11
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    128
    Rep Points
    16308088

    Quote Originally Posted by Bowden View Post
    As a public service, for vacation planning please identity these geographical places.

    Well supposedly Austria, Hungary, Germany,

    i hear from friends that Spain and England are off the hook but those girls want to get it in though.
    South America is supposed to be ridiculous for bjs as well

    But anyway I meant locally geographic. Certain towns.

  12. #12
    Registered User
    oliolz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA Army
    Posts
    827
    Rep Points
    193319116

    u need to get a big girl - obviously they're know how to eat, so it also transfers to oral bedroom events

  13. #13
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Bowden's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    I love it when a plan comes together - KOS - Anything Goes MOD . KOS = the MOD that IM deserves.
    Posts
    1,751
    Rep Points
    810920700

    Quote Originally Posted by dieseljimmy View Post
    so I feel like I understand the tonality of the way you write. I enjoy your wit. Appreciate the LW version of sarcasm and the frequent chubbies your writing provides for me but I have been looking at this post for 5 min... I just don't understand it. help me
    Asking a woman to intro you to her mom may creating an perception in your 'target' that you are interested in developing a long term relationship than just a one night stand blow me bitch type relationship.
    Creating an intimate female bonding type environment with a woman is important relative to some women's needs for an emotional attachment to whom they want to have sex with.
    Some women need to emotionally identify and bond with a potential sex partner.

    This may work better than the usual alcohol and drugs and flashing an American Express gold card approach in some cases.

    PrunaGrow.com, the only Myostatin inhibiting geriatric Follistatin peptides that I trust 100%!!!
    NOW 10% OFF ON ALL YOUR SUPPLIES!!! Promo Code: Oldfartrep#1
    PRUNAGROW BODYBUILDING NUTRITION

    Discipline, patience, commitment and perseverance = Bodybuilding success.

  14. #14
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Bowden's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    I love it when a plan comes together - KOS - Anything Goes MOD . KOS = the MOD that IM deserves.
    Posts
    1,751
    Rep Points
    810920700

    FYI.
    Fatter women are more freakier than skinny women and more prone to swallowing loads.

    Women with a light covering of hair on their arms indicating a higher test level are also more freakier and have a higher sex drive than women with no hair on their arms.
    Those women are more likely to enjoy giving oral sex.

    PrunaGrow.com, the only Myostatin inhibiting geriatric Follistatin peptides that I trust 100%!!!
    NOW 10% OFF ON ALL YOUR SUPPLIES!!! Promo Code: Oldfartrep#1
    PRUNAGROW BODYBUILDING NUTRITION

    Discipline, patience, commitment and perseverance = Bodybuilding success.

  15. #15
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,723
    Rep Points
    2136000020

    Quote Originally Posted by dieseljimmy View Post
    so I feel like I understand the tonality of the way you write. I enjoy your wit. Appreciate the LW version of sarcasm and the frequent chubbies your writing provides for me but I have been looking at this post for 5 min... I just don't understand it. help me
    older women know how to suck cock like they mean it.

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  16. #16
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Bowden's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    I love it when a plan comes together - KOS - Anything Goes MOD . KOS = the MOD that IM deserves.
    Posts
    1,751
    Rep Points
    810920700

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    older women know how to suck cock like they mean it.
    Pics or it never happens.

    PrunaGrow.com, the only Myostatin inhibiting geriatric Follistatin peptides that I trust 100%!!!
    NOW 10% OFF ON ALL YOUR SUPPLIES!!! Promo Code: Oldfartrep#1
    PRUNAGROW BODYBUILDING NUTRITION

    Discipline, patience, commitment and perseverance = Bodybuilding success.

  17. #17
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,723
    Rep Points
    2136000020

    Quote Originally Posted by Bowden View Post
    Asking a woman to intro you to her mom may creating an perception in your 'target' that you are interested in developing a long term relationship than just a one night stand blow me bitch type relationship.
    Creating an intimate female bonding type environment with a woman is important relative to some women's needs for an emotional attachment to whom they want to have sex with.
    Some women need to emotionally identify and bond with a potential sex partner.

    This may work better than the usual alcohol and drugs and flashing an American Express gold card approach in some cases.
    actually if what he's intrested in his head not marriage i'd suggest showing her a porno of a woman doing it right. only if she's the type of girl that's ok with porn. butter her up by saying you love how she is such a good girl hasn't been around the block 50 times but playfully tell her if she learns to suck cock like that men will fall at her feet.

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  18. #18
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,723
    Rep Points
    2136000020

    Quote Originally Posted by Bowden View Post
    Pics or it never happens.
    luckily not everyone had a computer or ever heard of a webcam, cellphone cam etc when i was young and stupid but i have been proposed to an inordinate amount of times.

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  19. #19
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    charley's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    as far from you as possible
    Posts
    6,217
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    actually if what he's intrested in his head not marriage i'd suggest showing her a porno of a woman doing it right. only if she's the type of girl that's ok with porn. butter her up by saying you love how she is such a good girl hasn't been around the block 50 times but playfully tell her if she learns to suck cock like that men will fall at her feet.
    ......That's the rub, before marriage getting 'head' & watching porn was normal, after marriage 'not so much', I had to earn it,sucks!!!! or doesn't suck !!!!

  20. #20
    Registered User
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ventura, ca
    Posts
    5,259
    Rep Points
    1989911196


  21. #21
    Student In A New Game
    BOARD REP
    Ezskanken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Under The Barbell
    Posts
    3,193
    Rep Points
    413651579

    Stop going for the skinny bishes, everybody knows big girls give the best head ha ha!

  22. #22
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    2,918
    Rep Points
    137490307

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezskanken View Post
    Stop going for the skinny bishes, everybody knows big girls give the best head ha ha!
    Too true!!
    Unless she used to be big and is now skinny haha

  23. #23
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    Z82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    here
    Posts
    1,027
    Rep Points
    50053298

    Chubby chicks and women over 40 are usually a sure bet!


    anything i say or do on this forum is fake and for entertaiment purposes only.

  24. #24
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    2,918
    Rep Points
    137490307

    Quote Originally Posted by Z82 View Post
    Chubby chicks and women over 40 are usually a sure bet!
    I'm yet to be with one over 40, but I have noticed girls in their early 20's or early 30's give the best head.. Girls between 24 and 28 don't haha.. Just the conclusion I have drawn lol.

  25. #25
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,723
    Rep Points
    2136000020

    i don't think it's a fat girl thing because these were my wickedest days



    might be that women were just less afraid of things when ayds
    was a diet candy not a scary sexually transmitted death sentence.

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  26. #26
    Registered User
    oliolz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA Army
    Posts
    827
    Rep Points
    193319116

    Quote Originally Posted by charley View Post
    ......That's the rub, before marriage getting 'head' & watching porn was normal, after marriage 'not so much', I had to earn it,sucks!!!! or doesn't suck !!!!

    seems to be true with me, the sex, esp. the Bj's were more intense

  27. #27
    Registered User
    bigbadbobber's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA ARMY
    Posts
    104
    Rep Points
    10709051

    Quote Originally Posted by ROID View Post
    Bobber.....

    I prefer professionals for blow jobs.

    You get what you pay for.
    Ha.. it comes out the same after you wine and dine them.. shit.. but I love my thick hispanic ladies.. they don't have those kind at the local rub and tug..

  28. #28
    Registered User
    bigbadbobber's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA ARMY
    Posts
    104
    Rep Points
    10709051

    Quote Originally Posted by oliolz View Post
    u need to get a big girl - obviously they're know how to eat, so it also transfers to oral bedroom events
    Fuck yeah!! I had a couple big girls that were deepthroats in the past.. big girls need love too.

  29. #29
    A Jihad on gyms!
    ELITE MEMBER
    Griffith's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,945
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    1 girl ill never forget, normally a decent shag, she loved to ride hard etc etc

    share a joint with her.............well....fuck....id get a good hold of my nutts for fear of them being sucked out the end of my shaft, she would blow me so long, deep and hard then swallow the load, then lay beside me masturbating herself several times.........
    Nothing is so common as the wish to be remarkable.... ~ Shakespeare

  30. #30
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,723
    Rep Points
    2136000020

    i wouldn't tell anyone you were trying to screw that last part.

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-06-2013, 12:20 AM
  2. Good Head needed
    By SteveLaz-175 in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-12-2012, 04:35 PM
  3. Training routine to give yourself head!
    By ExLe in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-28-2011, 01:26 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-30-2005, 04:55 PM
  5. Give me ONE good reason why I should not
    By sawheet in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-11-2003, 05:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->