• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Peoples Choice

REDDOG309

The People's choice
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been away for a minute cause the fucking jews running this shithole can't stop some half retard from blowing up my puter. Thats 2 hard drives that cunt costed me so far but I guess alls fair in anything goes, but I digress. Anywho some observations from my time on the shelf.

1- The DRSE cannot control its members so they are getting demoted and banned so theCaptn' is recruiting new clones to become moderators, nice work Capt. ( but I am still the people's choice)
2- Kos and the misses are having problems since I was seen having lunch with her at the hospital one day.
3- As the people's choice I would give griff and azza a 10 day ban for fucking up every thread in AG I have read since I came back to this piece of shit forum again.
4- AG is running a little low on tranny pics.
5- AG has more stickies than the glass at all nude peep show.

So I will be back for a while until my computer gets blowed up again :nono:

Reddog

still hurt..

welcome back red !

There's a sudden occurrence of OG AG pimps resurfacing. Is this a sign of the gearpocalypse?

1- The DRSE cannot control its members so they are getting demoted and banned so theCaptn' is recruiting new clones to become moderators, nice work Capt. ( but I am still the people's choice)

Are you calling me a Saney clone...

Thx:daydream:

Kinda the nicest thing anyone has said about me other then the other day my wife said I have a very nice taint.

IML Gear Cream!
Dearest Sil.....how can i manage to left weights after looking at your AV ???

Dearest Sil.....how can i manage to left weights after looking at your AV ???

^ what charley said, thats kinda eeeeew

this Griff thing would be short lived, i just need to find the cunt, pull his lip over his head and make him swallow, then i wont mention his name again, i will give 100 tranny cawk pics to any member that PM?s me his details

this Griff thing would be short lived, i just need to find the cunt, pull his lip over his head and make him swallow, then i wont mention his name again, i will give 100 tranny cawk pics to any member that PM?s me his details

cause u work out and ur a hard cunt :roflmao:

someone please strangle this fool..............

did u google "pedo" & "azza" then select images yet? :roflmao: its really priceless.......

be afraid Griff, be very afraid

if u fucken dreamt u beat me u better wake up and apologize u fucken lazy sofa scab......CHJ would slap fuck out of u until ur beast waddled over and sat on him....

i meant to ask, do u need to notify tokyo if ur wife wants to go jogging?

cause u work out and ur a hard cunt :roflmao:

someone please strangle this fool..............

did u google "pedo" & "azza" then select images yet? :roflmao: its really priceless.......

if u fucken dreamt u beat me u better wake up and apologize u fucken lazy sofa scab......CHJ would slap fuck out of u until ur beast waddled over and sat on him....

i meant to ask, do u need to notify tokyo if ur wife wants to go jogging?

:nono::banned:

Griff let me know your address, then sit back and wait. We will see how terry tuff cunt you are when you get a boot to the face

Griff let me know your address, then sit back and wait. We will see how terry tuff cunt you are when you get a boot to the face

Azza. Fuck off.

Captn...........kisses

OMFG....Bigmoe is a mod also. JFC who's next? The cat molester from folsom

Captn, Fuckoff

Griff, Fuckoff

you must have missed the post about me raping your wifes ass and cumming all over back

Back