• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

All you need to know about TREN

1hung. just looking for another opinion. I have read it many times with caber and nova but everyone has a different opinion. I'm always up to trying difference combinations. Thanks for your input

^^^ My pleasure
Capt,i have been out of the cycle sceen for some time and am an older bodybuilder,and are gathering my gear now,i did have cut mix on my list,and it is crimson pharmers,and it is three blends,one tren 50mg50 mg test and 50 mg of mast. next pic is mast prope and one bottle of tren enathat,are these to harsh for starters,or should I start with EQ or test cyp.

Personally I'd go with test + EQ or deca. Up to you bro just be prepared for potential harsh sides if you choose tren.

Personally I'd go with test + EQ or deca. Up to you bro just be prepared for potential harsh sides if you choose tren.

Great info, finished my first cycle of TREN and was amazed at weight and strength gains. Only pinned 200mg TEST and 250mg TREN each week. Made big changes to the body. Now I will know what to pin next run. Thanks

From reading all the research about tren it seems like all the articles have been written by various forum users and combined pseudo tren science...

For example if tren is 5x more powerful than test then it doesnt make sense to run the dosage i am reading many are running. It all have to point back toif the tren that is being produced today is actually legit....

I have some from a source that it would make perfect sense to pin more tren than test...because when the hplc run came back it was under 10mg in a 10ml vial....and it was traces...i had to find a temp that would give me a steady reading but that was the highest...

Even at 10mg per 10ml it is powerful but that would explain those who are pinning 250-400mg weekly...

Does anyone have the actual lab reports from the France pharma who made it up until 97

Nice thread! That's why I love this board. I researched my ass off and once I tried Tren I was also hooked. Tren / Test all the way. Wish I started it 15 years ago though!

Man i started running tren ace,yesterday w/test prop and mast,but no tren caugh,but today i had 1/2cc of each listed and as soon as i pinned it,wow what a caugh and chest burn,much like heart burn,this was 45 min. prior to working out,i had to sit there for a few min. to feel like even going to work out,but once under the bar while working out,great pumps and felt much better. So i do believe this stuff is real,and i like it,also had a small burn at injection.

Man i started running tren ace,yesterday w/test prop and mast,but no tren caugh,but today i had 1/2cc of each listed and as soon as i pinned it,wow what a caugh and chest burn,much like heart burn,this was 45 min. prior to working out,i had to sit there for a few min. to feel like even going to work out,but once under the bar while working out,great pumps and felt much better. So i do believe this stuff is real,and i like it,also had a small burn at injection.
You hit a vein

I got a cough one time but no chest pain

IML Gear Cream!
I'm gonna try 250 test e and 200 tren e a week I've been on trt for over a year docs had me at 125 test a week so looking forward to trying this cycle soon

I'm gonna try 250 test e and 200 tren e a week I've been on trt for over a year docs had me at 125 test a week so looking forward to trying this cycle soon
Trust me...I would lower that test to 125 and keep the tren at 200-250

The results are mind blowing

Great read. Just wanted to add that...

Singulair (Montelukast sodium) Has been shown to completely remove the cardio sides and relieve tren cough when administered at 10mg ED.
It has been shown that administering Singulair with Tren can actually improve cardio. The only reason why cardio is an issue on tren is because of
the inflammatory effects it has on the lungs.

Another reasonable but anoying method of relieving sides is to use an asthma pump. However Singulair is currently the best approach.

personally I would just use 1-testosterone, it's been shown to be equally as strong as tren from an anabolic stand point but with much less side effects.

personally I would just use 1-testosterone, it's been shown to be equally as strong as tren from an anabolic stand point but with much less side effects.
I'd be interested in reading through the links on that, if you have them handy.

Back