• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Amazing Movie!

IML Gear Cream!
just watched it..wow what a fucking awesome movie!..i havent watched the movie so good in years..and ive cried like a bitch

..........you mean like this.....
tin-man-crying.jpg

I'm in you head.......lol........:coffee:

poles don't lie.........:coffee:

cum shots to the eye don't lie.......:coffee:

pinocchio does lie

pictureless picture boy.........GTFO..:coffee:

:zzz:.......:coffee:

Your a great moderator, the best, Diesel618 comes in looking for some reconition for being clean for a year and doing a decent job with his body and your reply is nice tits. D-lats goes from being a fat fuck to a what most think is a decent body and you bust his balls because he does physique. but yet only the select few get to see who sil is. Keep up the good work, you make this board a better place just with your presence......:jerkit:.........:coffee:

^^^ its anything goes, their should be no serious posts about body transformations or sobriety here, plus sobriety is for quitters.

cant wait to see it, i was in Iraq when all this went down and it was a big deal even out there. We dedicated an entire section of monitors to broadcast updates of whats going on. It was sad and exciting at the same time, like a movie on gear basically, but only bad UAV feeds every so often. We didnt sleep for days wanting to make sure we didnt miss anything. I couldnt imagine the thought process of knowing your actually fighting for your life. When ever i was in a real fire fight death never crossed my mind because we had so much support. But when your a small team going against an entire cell, thats a fucked up situation.

cant wait to see it, i was in Iraq when all this went down and it was a big deal even out there. We dedicated an entire section of monitors to broadcast updates of whats going on. It was sad and exciting at the same time, like a movie on gear basically, but only bad UAV feeds every so often. We didnt sleep for days wanting to make sure we didnt miss anything. I couldnt imagine the thought process of knowing your actually fighting for your life. When ever i was in a real fire fight death never crossed my mind because we had so much support. But when your a small team going against an entire cell, thats a fucked up situation.

reddog would have cried his way out of that situation..

I will wait for this to come out on cable, just like I did for that "Pain & Gain movie.

Thank goodness! :banned:

^^^ its anything goes, their should be no serious posts about body transformations or sobriety here, plus sobriety is for quitters.

or bannings or post edits in ag.......:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!

I appreciate your service. I am a veteran as well

yeah i think in their situation i would have tied the kid up with a fire and thermo blanket with a few mre's and water. finished the mission and left. Shitty situation to be in kill a kid or know that you made your wife a widow. Thats the hardest part about war is Americans are programmed to protect the weak (women and children) but when your faced to fight against them it really fucks up your wiring. You will be fine in the moment and maybe for months, but the second you step off that plan and see the first kid you break down.

The book went more in depth with his stay in the village, think he was there for few days and really made bond with the kid and his dad.
The movie was super awesome! Read the book too, really intense.

so i watched the documentary about michael murphy,the guy who made a call for reinforcements and died in that battle..what struck me was the story how just after his funeral his mother and father where leaving the cemetery and she received a text from michael saying ''i'm home safe''..amazing

lmao..i bet its super saver tariff too

Back