• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Conservative Policies are Driving Americans to Suicide?

IML Gear Cream!
the bread lines are getting longer and more hatred is being spewed at the poor than i have ever known in my lifetime. rabid right wing dogs are threatening to yank every safety net away from our most vulnerable citizens. those unable to care for themselves are no longer pitied but reviled. homeless veterans are stabbed to death and lit on fire by today's American youth for sport. we now have working poor. we are forced to buy groceries for workers at billionaire companies. i cannot understand suicide rates climbing.

the bread lines are getting longer and more hatred is being spewed at the poor than i have ever known in my lifetime. rabid right wing dogs are threatening to yank every safety net away from our most vulnerable citizens. those unable to care for themselves are no longer pitied but reviled. homeless veterans are stabbed to death and lit on fire by today's American youth for sport. we now have working poor. we are forced to buy groceries for workers at billionaire companies. i cannot understand suicide rates climbing.

Ok, now I'll post something really unscientific.

If you look at the chart I posted. Suicide rates are decreasing up until 1999 then they start climbing. Why is that? Well I think it's clear, Seinfeld's last season was in 1998. After the show ended everyone started killing themselves. As reruns started being shown less and less the suicide rate accelerated further. We need a Seinfeld reboot to save the country.
1300044776986.jpg

Ok, now I'll post something really unscientific.

If you look at the chart I posted. Suicide rates are decreasing up until 1999 then they start climbing. Why is that? Well I think it's clear, Seinfeld's last season was in 1998. After the show ended everyone started killing themselves. As reruns started being shown less and less the suicide rate accelerated further. We need a Seinfeld reboot to save the country.
1300044776986.jpg

they clearly haven't seen his new stuff. it's brilliant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFPcAVZxRKE

Conservative are always wrong

If the public recognized the American conservative movement as the latest growth of the same tangled weeds that previously tried to choke off science, democracy and civil rights, today's conservatives would have a much tougher time. Like the friend who's always wrong, they'd be asked to explain why the rest of us should put any stock in the typical conservative arguments of today.

Why did you post the Maddow stuff? That has nothing to do with the suicide rate increasing since Seinfeld ended.

something is messed up with quote n multiquote maybe. it was inadvertent.

i love the part where don says his wife hides his pills :coffee:

Back