• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Halo extreme

bcc5123

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I want to begin a cycle of Halo extreme but wondering about the potential side effects particularly anxiety as i am prone to it. Would it benefit at all to go a longer cycle with a lower dose or start slow, maybe half a pill and increase slower than the recommended dosage? Has anyone else experienced anxiety while on it? Any advice would be appreciated thanks

Age 43

You should be ok with the recommended dosage my man. I have not heard of anybody having bad anxiety on halo x and usually people run it a bit higher than recommended.

Anxiety shouldn't be a issue with halo-e.....start low with one cap to test the waters..

Halo is a good product bro. I used it this spring and had great results from it. I would suggest stacking the product with something else to maximize the effects. I really think you should consider a decent diet and nutrition program to compliment your supplement stack. Do you track your calories?

Ya I am prone to anxiety I have a diet plan all worked up im worried about stacking it as to the anxiety effects. I did begin the Halo last week no problem with 1 pill (allergic reactions) but I ripped my achilles at work the next day and had to go into surgery so I stopped immediately. im going to have to wait awhile before starting my cycle. Meanwhile has anyone else prone to anxiety taken the halo extreme with success???

bcc5123 - I just finished a halo/stano cutting cycle and saw some pretty outstanding results! I ran both for 6 weeks followed by a pct. I dropped from 245 down to 227, but kept nearly all of my strength- it was incredible!

I think the only thing that is going to give you anxiety is the fact you're worrying if it will give you anxiety or not. Nothing's certain of course but I've never heard it as a side effect in others or me personally.

Back