• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

CT "Muthafuckin" Fletcher

Mudge

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone seen this guy? Former powerlifter who gave it up and started a more 'bodybuilding' lifestyle due to health reasons. Very high volume guy, fucking hilarious.

CT Fletcher - YouTube

even though he is full of comedy and "attitude," he is completely sound. Try this, try that... he's logical.

Love this cat...
There a video where he as a guy with 10 10# plate on each side of a bench. 10 reps peeled one from each side. Gets to the end... goes all tha way back up. The dude had to rack it what seemed to be 50 times. But he got it. All the which ct yelln hard mutherfucking work!

Love this cat...
There a video where he as a guy with 10 10# plate on each side of a bench. 10 reps peeled one from each side. Gets to the end... goes all tha way back up. The dude had to rack it what seemed to be 50 times. But he got it. All the which ct yelln hard mutherfucking work!

Thats his "200 rep bench" set. A friend of mine says he watches this guy before every workout, and has been doing the 200 rep benches too. I may give it a go just for kicks.

Yeah, they are motivational, but I doubt their honesty on the roids talk. I wish they never even brought it up, but I guess when you are that big, it is the elephant in the room.

Yeah, they are motivational, but I doubt their honesty on the roids talk. I wish they never even brought it up, but I guess when you are that big, it is the elephant in the room.

He offered to give blood to anyone that wants to test it.

I like CT's words, but the form I've seen some of the people doing. :shake:

I got an awesome home gym now. But when I did go to the gym(a pretty hardcore mostly powerlifting gym) this would have bothered the mutha phuck out of me, if someone like that did start to scream across the gym "I command you to grow". I mean yes, you are a big dude and you deserve respect, but that kind of stuff screams "look at me". I suppose on the flip side two of the sports best were "loud mouths" in the gym. Can't dispute Lee Haney and Ronnie Coleman.

He offered to give blood to anyone that wants to test it.

I like CT's words, but the form I've seen some of the people doing. :shake:

I don't believe it.

Did the chest over training session today . Was pretty brutal . Been waiting for 3 days till chest day ...I recommend giving it a try

No, I believe he said that, I just don't believe that he will do it.

I'm surprised that no one had tried it yet. But it would be easy to call bullshit. You just walk in with a camera, ask for the blood, and tape him saying no.

IML Gear Cream!
Great motivator, even if he has a secret. That's good enough for me. I have a hard time believing anyone's natural claim, there is so much motivation to claim clean just to avoid LE. Of course some don't care and say they use. :shrug:

Back