Evolution Peptides

Evolution Peptide Product reviews here!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thumbs up Evolution Peptide Product reviews here!

This thread is for anyone that has placed an order with us or was chosen as a product tester. Please place your findings and reviews here! We appreciate all the support!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Review on AICAR

Here is a review on our AICAR!!

I received AICAR from evolution peptides two days ago. Being that I have done research with both Aicar and gw 501516 I felt qualified to test either one of them.

Being that only 1, 50 mg bottle was sent, I would be unable to test it in a larger subject (if i did everything would be subjective). so I want you guys to say hi to Eddie 234 (all my mice are called Eddie). He is a white male mice genetically identical to all of his brothers--this is so we increase the power in a research since there are no differences in subjects. But before Eddie I had to run some tests.

AICAR supplied by SigmaAldrich

25 mg cost: 180$
    American made
    Purity claimed: >/= to 98%
    Tests Done HPLC
    Form: powder
    Color: TAN
    Storage Temp: -20 (shipped in dry ice + ice)
    MP:214-215

Evolution Peptides
    50mg cost:38.99$
    American made
    Purity claimed: 98.14%
    Tests Done: ?
    Form: powder
    Color: White crystalline
    Storage Temp: -20, Shipped by itself
    MP: Varied

I first compared the AICAR with the one with sigma aldrich. I took a small quantity off the top and put into a automatic melting point machine. The compound melted at 169 F to 173 F unevenly.
    I had seen this before. When I synthesize a compound that is not 100% pure any impurity will lower its MP, the lower it is and the longest the range the more impure.
    Then, but I have also seen this when for some act of luck I grabbed just impurities to test! So I mixed the aicar and grabbed another sample, the mp then came out to 210-2015 F, still a long range but more like Aicar's. This meant that there are impurities on it that are taken its toll on the MP of the compound.
    A HPLC did show 1 substance other than AICAR, however I have been training new blood and the most of the machines are in "student testing" mode and finding the unknown will be postponed though it less polar than aicar.
    As to why the difference in color maybe there is a difference in synthesis? Though a quick dab in my research library did showed "novel synthesis" for AICAR and AICAR-like-derivatives I doubt it is this one, but I did not read them I just wanted to see if there were any.

I still went ahead and injected 25 mg to Eddie 234, though at this point I was uncertain about its 98 purity, Eddie has bitten 4 of his brothers and well he moved up in the ladder for research.

Eddie 234 was already prep and was injected intraperitoneal, and then set lose in his cage. Blood work was taken at 0 min, 30 min, 60 min, 90 min, and 120 min. He is used to me and I always draw blood around the same time so i expected a low "fear" spike on hormone levels. Levels of blood glucose were baseline at 0 to 30, a light decrease at 60 and a rapid drop at 90 min with an increase after.

The results were concurrent with AICAR though the drop at 60 was not as sharp as the ones I had previously seen experimentally.

I did not have enough to test for composition but with HPLC I say the purity I found was 86 % to 90%. I did not run NOVA (would need more tests to know the statistical difference).

I also did not have enough AICAR, most of its benefits come from chronic use, and thus I did not have enough to administer for 20 weeks and then inspect for muscle glycogen, and gastrocnemius muscle growth. (this way would be more definite).

Did it behave like AICAR? Yes,
    Did it came positive for AICAR? YEs
    Was the purity in the 98 percentile? By my experiment no.
    What could have gone wrong? I could have contaminated the samples myself on accident. My solvents could be old. The AICAR suffered by not being shipped in low temperature packing. The low amount to test yielded poor results, etc etc etc.

Would I inject this myself? Yes, the impurities could be left over from the synthesis but I did not found them to be toxic. Structurally they were similar and thus I think it is still a good product being that I have never found a 99% peptide sold (which is why I stopped bothering with peptides not sold by SigmaAldrich) most I found them to be in the low 50% at best, middle to high 80 percentile to 90 is a successful product to me (if you have synthesized something yourself, you would know).

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Review on Modified GRF and GHRP-2!!!

I got the opportunity to test Evolutions Peptides modified gfr 1-29 and ghrp-2. I have quite bit of experience with these peptide and have been using them ever since Datbtrue introduce them to us a couple years back. Unfortunately about 4-5 months ago I had to stop because I picked up more bills and decided it was best to handle these obligations first.

The vials EP sent to me were very professional looking and in puck form. The mod grf was 2mg and the ghrp-2 was 5mg. I decided to reconstitute the mod gfr in 2mls of bac water to give me exactly 20 doses at 100mcg at 10 ticks on a slin pin. I used 2.5ml with the ghrp-2 to give me 250mcg at 20 doses at 10 ticks. My game plan was to run both mod gfr 100mcg and ghrp-2 at 250mcg twice a day, one being pre-cardio and the other right before bed.

Day two into my protocol, I already started noticing better sleep coupled with some wicked dreams. About 5 days in a started to notice I look a little washed out. It was apparent that I had put on a couple of pounds of water. I jump on the scale to see where I was at and sure enough I was up 2 in the morning and still up 2 pounds now at day 7. I'm currently on a cut, so my diet is same everyday. I decided this morning I going to run the rest of what I have remaining pre-cardio only and make the most of what I have. It all honesty its hard to tell how much fat loss their has been due to the extra water I'm holding, but I will soon find out when the water drops off.

With improvement in sleep, vivid dreams, and water retention (a common side effect for gh and gh releasing peptides), their is no doubt in my mind that EP product is good.

----------------------------------

EP, I appreciate you taking the time to send me these freebies and even cover the shipping charges. Your products are top notch brother. Good luck and I wish you and your business good fortune.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Response

This was a response from that review

I am not sure what i was reading but half the things in there i could barely understand. We dont test AICAR by doing melting points? If you did HPLC we would like to see it by posting the graph. A MALDI-TOF would be much better at identifying what the compound is by knowing the weight of the molecule. The melting point can change depending on what the buffer and other compounds are within the vial.

And AICAR does not produce any specific "immediate" effects that you or i or anyone can say Yes this is AICAR or not. And it is extremely difficult to test in blood because it is a derivative of a known substance that our body already carries. To test for AICAR requires multi million dollar lab that only WADA has currently.

Chemically Engineered

Rep Points

I'll be testing the ghrp-2 and Mod-Grf, I only recived 1 vial of each so I'm not quite sure how I'm going to run It yet, as my research tends to respond better to 3 x a day dosing.

Stay tuned for my review.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Cool

Iron Members - Looking for our next round of testers for the following:

Frag
    Letro
    T3
    Clen
    Tadalafil

We are looking for 1 tester for each. ***Requirement - Minimum of 2 years on IMF and in good standing. Experienced with logs and reviews. Please PM me if interested -- we will respond to everyone but due to usually a large response please be patient and if we are unable to select you we have a great deal below to make up for it!

***SPECIAL*** In honor of the beginning of the final Breaking Bad episodes - we are launching Better Call Saul 30% OFF Sunday!
    30% OFF EVERYTHING (except bulk) until 4am EST MONDAY MORNING.
    That's right -- help us celebrate Walt and Pinkman's masterpiece!

Use SuperLab at checkout for 30% OFF!

Also check out our new weekly thread specials - Free Market Fridays HERE
    And if you are wondering about Evolution check out more reviews HERE and HERE.

Enjoy the show!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thank You!

Thank You to everyone that has ordered!! We appreciate it!!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

More to come soon on our review thread. In the meantime...

In addition to to our Free Market Friday sale that is currently ongoing - we are running an additional promo from this evening to 3am tomorrow night (Sunday night).

***SPECIAL*** In honor of the largest suspension in MLB history - we are welcoming 30% OFF all items except bulk!

Use promo code: A-Rod at checkout for your 30% discount and don't forget to check out all of our specials and sign up for our Evo Newsletter! Specials on Clen and Tada still active.

Click here

Thanks,

Team Evo

BOARD REP

Rep Points

While we announce our new testers coming up at the end of the weekend -- here's some good info:

Reviews also Here and Here.

i am KING you are peasant
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

hopefully you guys are legit and stay legit. the research chem game is so fucked up its not even funny. it would be nice to have a place to get legit and properly dosed research chems for my rats.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by sofargone561 View Post
    hopefully you guys are legit and stay legit. the research chem game is so fucked up its not even funny. it would be nice to have a place to get legit and properly dosed research chems for my rats.
    We hear you! Check out the links above - find us on Pro and check out our biggest thread there for reviews! PM if you have additional questions. Oh and if you haven't seen everything that has gone into our site -- please have a look around and you'll see what kind of company we are - EvolutionPeptides!

Thanks,

Team EVO

Rep Points

Ordering process was smooth and communication was A++
    Pack was shipped to my door within 2 Days from ordering!
    Contents were packed Professionally and Clean.

Check out my IGF DEF - CJC with DAC - GHRP2 Evolution Log!
    http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/re...ml#post3141802

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thank You!

Awesome stuff Crackrbaby!!!!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Sale!!

EVERYONE MAKE SURE TO CHECK BACK BY THE END OF THE DAY FOR OUR HUGE END OF THE MONTH BLOWOUT SALE!!!!!!

TEAM EVOLUTION!!!!!!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

AUGUST CLOSEOUT AND LABOR DAY 35% OFF BLOWOUT!

Quick Examples:

LR3 - SERIOUSLY HOT! REDUCED 35% OFF SALE PRICE
    Clen - SERIOUSLY HOT! REDUCED 35% OFF SALE PRICE
    Exeme - HOT! - REDUCED 35% OFF SALE PRICE
    Tadalafil - SERIOUSLY HOT! REDUCED 35% OFF SALE PRICE

---> CLICK HERE FOR MORE <---

Thanks to all our loyal customers... Enjoy the sale!

-Team EVO

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Georgia vs Clemson -- anyone watching?

Hope you are enjoying our Labor Day Blowout! So far we are beating our Honorary Sale from last weekend.

PM with any sale questions

Thanks,

Team EVO

Rep Points

So i ordered some aromasin from evo, i recieved the pack today and the packing was nice as was the lables too. At first i got alil nervous because i had never ordered from evo before, i even emailed them and pm'd them on here and on another site. I kinda got alil dicky on one of the pm's, both forum reps handled it very well (possibly the same guy?), even after me being so impatient he still offered to hook me up on my next order......bottom line is i got my pack very quickly even it being a holiday weekend, evo was very patient with me, evo product tastes smoother than others have also, and he made sure this dicky customer was happy with their product.........evo your outstanding brother!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thank You!

Thank You bro!! We appreciate all of our customers!!

Shock and Awe
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Just wanted to give my review of Evolution's Tadalafil. Research went very well......as strong or stronger than anything I have tried from other labs. Felt effects up to 24 hours later. Like SOLID STEEL! Wife enjoyed this as well.....great stuff here guys...thanks again to Evolution for letting my test this out and review. Will def. be purchasing in the future.

Packaging was very professional and arrived intact. Only thing I would suggest is using a marked dropper for dosing or include an oral syringe as well.

Rep Points

like BigKevKris I also needed to give a shoutout at Evolution peps for allowing me to test/try out their tadalafil. My test subject had just started PCT from pH cycle and is shut down from it, and ill assume you guys know what that entails. Did not have to wait long to notice the effects. completely offset the effects of the subjects intentionally induced temporary E/D. Test subject used basic dose 1 mL using graduated droplet (had one on hand). Used 1 mL for 4 days that the product has been in hand. Test subject has also been using preworkouts that cause blood pressure to rise. Test subject noticed slightly lower blood pressure during workouts. The package was well prepped for shipment cant think of a way that it could have broken. the vial\bottle was factory sealed and the label was crisp and professional. Highly recommend researching.

Thanks guys

Side note I agree with ^ that the graduated droplets are a big help in getting precise dosing out of each use.

Boob sniffer

Rep Points

There are NOT many satisfied customers. It's my first time ordering from a research company. My last order from a completely different source was held at customs for 8 days now but it came from my anabolics source not a research company. I'm really hesitant now but I would love to be successful ordering from a/this research company. How do I know it's legit. I spend hours a day reviewing message boards but there's so much bad info that it really deters me and makes me want to give up.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cookerelius View Post
    There are NOT many satisfied customers. It's my first time ordering from a research company. My last order from a completely different source was held at customs for 8 days now but it came from my anabolics source not a research company. I'm really hesitant now but I would love to be successful ordering from a/this research company. How do I know it's legit. I spend hours a day reviewing message boards but there's so much bad info that it really deters me and makes me want to give up.
    You are saying there are not many satisfied customers in general with research co's? Was going to say in this thread there's plenty of satisfaction, lol. There are some great resources out there for information. allaboutpeptides.com is very popular for qualified researchers

Chem section here is also very active

Boob sniffer

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by evolutionpep View Post
    You are saying there are not many satisfied customers in general with research co's? Was going to say in this thread there's plenty of satisfaction, lol. There are some great resources out there for information. allaboutpeptides.com is very popular for qualified researchers

Chem section here is also very active

I'm saying this particular research company doesn't have many I only see 4 and the mod that posts over and over. Am I safe buying from Evolution Peptides? What about Extreme peptides? Their prices are way lower but I don't know if the quality will suffer. Plus they don't offer tadalafil or sildenafil which I really want to try. I could NOT finish with this sexy girl yesterday and I in no way ever have trouble finishing. What do you think about evo peptides and extreme peptides???? Have you ordered from either????? Anyone please....

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I have blood today so I can review your aromasin.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Christsean View Post
    I have blood today so I can review your aromasin.
    Awesome bro!!!!!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I really appreciate you guys giving me a chance to try your product. If you remember, I was on the different AI's and still had sore nipples. After using yours exclusively, the soreness and knot went away. Awesome product!!