• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

British Dragon hGH

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
G2G!!!

uhajutu2.jpg

nice pic,how do you like it..nice packing?
will you do also lab testing like heavy do?

I'm currently running BD HGH and my hands are definitely swollen.

I'm currently running BD HGH and my hands are definitely swollen.

That is a great indicator-will be nice to see where you come in as we know exactly how you respond to quality GH.I am betting you are right around your pharma numbers -Thanks-OD

i am sure lab test will only confirm its GREAT quality! and price for this is mad good..i think soon price will go up!

I've been using it for 2 weeks and I have experienced all the symptoms normally associated with GH. Swollen hands and immediate weight gain. 5 lbs in the 1st week...8 lbs by 2 weeks in. I have not changed anything else, other than adding the GH. Ohhh...and this is only at 3.3 IU daily. I ran pharm-grade stuff only once...had 2 kits. So far, I can't tell any difference between the two.

I've been using it for 2 weeks and I have experienced all the symptoms normally associated with GH. Swollen hands and immediate weight gain. 5 lbs in the 1st week...8 lbs by 2 weeks in. I have not changed anything else, other than adding the GH. Ohhh...and this is only at 3.3 IU daily. I ran pharm-grade stuff only once...had 2 kits. So far, I can't tell any difference between the two.

Mike, is that weight gain due to excess water and does it subside over time? Never played with GH but maybe sometime in the future I will.

This sides tell you all about quality HGH! its it...
i take 6iu and must to cut dosage,cant handle sides..like you say 3-4iu is great !

IML Gear Cream!
Mike, is that weight gain due to excess water and does it subside over time? Never played with GH but maybe sometime in the future I will.

Water. GH causes water retention...both sub-q and IM...so look bigger, not just bloated.

heavyiron will have it soon! i am sure lab test will be fantastic!

id like to see how it compares though to HG though. I have ran labs on hyge and blacks and my serums are all ways 28-32. But thats for me if heavy gets an 18 that doesnt mean its law cause he may get 12's on a generic. So i would like to see how close it matches to human grade. That would be a cool comparison.

do you have lab work mike form your hg that you can compare to this? I would love to see how serum levels compare from sero to bd.

No...or I would have posted it. I know some other guys, like HI, are getting lab work very soon.

id like to see how it compares though to HG though. I have ran labs on hyge and blacks and my serums are all ways 28-32. But thats for me if heavy gets an 18 that doesnt mean its law cause he may get 12's on a generic. So i would like to see how close it matches to human grade. That would be a cool comparison.

Yes, in order to know exactly we would have to compare lab work from the same person, as readings can vary so widely.

yeah,i cant wait guys got lab report so we can all see how good it it..
i like it ..and soem guys here who use it like it,but lets see also lab test what is show.

IML Gear Cream!
this weekend 17-18th august extra offer for all who buy 3 +1 kit...to each order i will add you 20 amps sustanon!
So only this weekend you can receive 400iu hgh and 20 amps sustanon for only 1230$!

Wp

Results are in on the British Dragon rHGH. I'm VERY happy with these.

New British Dragon rHGH Lab Results - Anabolic Muscle Forums

Back