DG!!!!! Guess what I got today!!

EAST COAST BRAT

Rep Points

DG!!!!! Guess what I got today!!

I got a card from a police friend.... "the National Lodge Fraternal Order of Police"

All courtesies of this organization are extended to: ME!!!! Does this mean I can get away with stuff now?? To a certain extent?

According to the office who gave it to me said so!!!

I'm going to start a fire! J/K!!!

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Post it on your bumper so if you get pulled maybe they will see it!!
    LOL!

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

I was gonna say herpes, I guess I would have been wrong...Or would I?

If sense were common, everyone would have it.

4/2007-Current 75th Ranked most popular image 1 spot behind Prince's bulge...

Check out my world famous Bob Loblaw's Law Blog at http://www.synergyhw.blogspot.com/...Just kidding, it's a health and wellness blog.

EAST COAST BRAT

Rep Points

I don't doubt the legitmacy of the card but do they have one for the bumper??

EAST COAST BRAT

Rep Points

funny duncan!!!

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I have one that identifies me as an officer on my bumper! Have to have a police ID to buy one!

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

EAST COAST BRAT

Rep Points

Well, the card should have some coolness to it, doesn't it?? What do you do when someone shows you that card and let's say, they were driving 5 miles over the speed limit on a 45 mph posting?

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I've never had one to show me an FOP card. If your an officer, you have an ID! Put it this way David, we look after each other's ass in the field! If we don't, no one else will! We take care of each other!