Fukushima now in state of emergency, leaking 300 tons of radioactive water into the o

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Post Fukushima now in state of emergency, leaking 300 tons of radioactive water into the o

Japan's nuclear watchdog has now declared the leak of radioactive water from Fukushima a "state of emergency." Each day, 300 tons of radioactive water seeps into the ocean, and it's now clear that TEPCO has engage in a two-and-a-half-year cover-up of immense magnitude...

Read More...

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15

YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Meanwhile, back at home we're talking about Bieber being a little asshole! Or other wedge issues that will never amount to anything.

Are these nuclear power plants really worth it, I say no. These corporate goons on both shores, here and there put a lot of lives at risk. They've actively set into motion the downfall of the entire N. hemisphere above and below the ocean.

This has to be one of the biggest sins ever, especially after what happened in Chernobyl! And to down play the danger and risk they've put us in, unfathomable!

Human beings are truly a scourge and will definately be the downfall of the Earth.

DRSE

Rep Points

this is really scary to those paying attention... the mitigation of this disaster is totally lax. It seems that we can not control the worst case senarios of nuclear energy.

Quote Originally Posted by cube789 View Post
    bump for ichigo, dude gives me a boner everytime I open the forum

VP of LIFE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I work in county government and see this "on a much smaller scale" but it is happening in the US as well.. Where I work the majority of the higher management is going to be retired in 5 years or less.. Yep you guessed it they do not care so if its not completely broke they let it slide because they want the next guy to inherit the problem.. Sad thing is they are completely OK with it and I have even heard some say it openly... Very sad....
    ?This message was sent using true power!!!