• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Where can I get Accutane?

Keat0n

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello,

I have mild acne, and some scars.
I also have a few scars which I want to be gone.
I hope that Accutane can remove it a little bit, by peeling off my skin.
Ill also be using Melanotan 2 while running this Accutane cycle.

Where can I get Accutane? And what dosage it recommended?

Thanks!

I'm 80 Kg, 6'4 / 6'3 (192 CM)

If acne is mild you should try antibiotics first. Get a dermatologist to help. If results are unsatisfactory then push harder for stronger meds. Use self-medicated accutane only as a last resort if acne is persistent and the derm is unhelpful. Possible side effects with accutane are serious so read up on it.

Accutane won't do anything for scarring already present. Try a plastic surgeon. Micro-dermabrasion, laser therapy... many options there, some quite expensive.

If you're dead set on doing the hard core approach, pharmaoffshore.com came through for me although a little pricey. Goldpharm.com was good too but they seem to be kaput, domain name lost...

There's way cheaper options. I got ugl accutane that worked absolutely amazing. It was $75 for 100 20 mg tabs. Do some work and look through the research chem sites.

i dont think there is any reason for accutane if its just mild and it will not remove scaring. The first thing i would do is go get blood work done. Check out your liver values, if they are high that is a good sign why your breaking out. Ever since i have done allot of work to keep my liver values in check i have had no issues what so ever and zero zits period. Not on my back shoulders, face, any where and i broke out so bad that it hurt to lay down at one point. Keep your face dry by washing it multiple times a day and go tanning. tanning is what cleared me up after i got my liver values in check. Allot of the deep ance is caused by your liver not working properly. Where all the toxins are being forced to the surface of the skin. Accutane will only solve acne that is present on the surface so if you have deep acne then it wont do shit but make your face look like leather and dry you out.

I have some Pharma accutane I can let go of. I have no use for it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Hello,

I have mild acne, and some scars.
I also have a few scars which I want to be gone.
I hope that Accutane can remove it a little bit, by peeling off my skin.
Ill also be using Melanotan 2 while running this Accutane cycle.

Where can I get Accutane? And what dosage it recommended?

Thanks!

I'm 80 Kg, 6'4 / 6'3 (192 CM)

Where are you located ? If it really is Singapore then your shall no problems sourcing roaccutane.

D-Lats, will u PM me the accutane research recommendation place....? Please..?

Back