• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

need some advise!

tank13

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hello all

i am new to this forum and i am looking for some advise with cycles and what to use.
i have done test and tren before just two cycles and loveed the gains but it all went away. last year i started doing some Anavar and the gains were moderate but noticeable. problem is that my supplier is gone and i am having trouble finding one to trust.
so, i want some advise of what i could use now or if some one could supply the var what can i stack it with. my goals are to get lean lean muscle and reduce my abdominal fat. no a big belly but l'll like to get my lower abs ripped.
i don't want anything that will hold me back from doing any intense cardio activity (that happen with the trend) one of the reason what i love the ANAVAR but i want something to stack it with that gives me better results.
i am 6'1", 215lbs. i run every other day, cycle, some cross fit, in general i like to keep my work out dynamic.
any help will be apreciated

i think my major problem have been fidding some one to help and coach with the cycles and what gear to go with.

thanks​

I'd say throw in NPP @500-700mg/wk helps like deca but comes on faster strength increases but I don't seem to hold water like deca does.

So test cyp or prop 500+week and NPP 500-700/week and Anavar 75-100 mg/day would kick ass IMO youll feel like a beast in strength and endurance.

Last edited:
ok
what's NPP?
for how long do i do this cycle and is there anything for the post cycle?
where do i get a good source?

I'd say 8-10 weeks but you can go longer depending on budget and goals.

You can't source check so be careful with that question it will get you in trouble around here.

PCT is the normal nolva or clomid or both,

NPP= Nandralone phenylprop, its nandralone its a 19nor but doesn't kill endurance like tren does but can still give impressive gains. Also it's a frequent pinning protocol I would pin 2cc/EOD

also, it is great that NPP won't kill my endurance like tren. when i hit tren; i could even run for 15 minutes.
if anything endurance is something i want to keep and even gain more.

Get your post countup to 11 and shoot me a PM.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

Go welcome new ppl you'll be there in about 1 min

Back