Hard Core Peptides

Thymosin Beta 4 (TB 500) Log

SteelGear.net
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

I would like to thank HeavyIron and Superior Hardcore Peptides for giving me the opportunity to log TB 500 for them.

I have damaged the articular disc in my left knee, which has resulted in chronic pain in my left knee.

According to the doctor the disc is partially worn out and I should consider surgery to have it replaced with a prosthetic implant. According to my friend however, who is a physiotherapist, such a surgery can 'fuck my knee up for good' (as far as weight lifting and playing sports goes).
    The pain was getting worse every week so that 6 months ago I stopped doing any direct and indirect leg workouts (deadlifts, rowing or even cycling).
    About 7 weeks ago I started supplementing 200mg Deca and 250mg Test per week.
    Deca has reduced the pain, I still feel the discomfort but it?s nowhere as bad as before, therefore I started working out legs again.
    I am still young, and don?t want to be on Deca permanently hence my interest in logging TB 500.
    I am hoping TB 500 to cure my condition.

My Dosing schedule is as follows:

Phase 1 (Front loading) 2mg ED
    Phase 2 2mg E2D
    Phase 3 2mg E3D
    Phase 4 2mg E4D
    You get the point

Here are the goodies kindly donated by Superior Hardcore Peptides, 16mg of TB 500, I have ordered another 20mg so that I can run it till I see desired results.
    uploadfromtaptalk1376764142348.jpguploadfromtaptalk1376764120294.jpguploadfromtaptalk1376764165662.jpguploadfromtaptalk1376764186923.jpg

Day 1 - 1st shot
    I've pinned 2mg SubQ last night, about 2 hours before bed time.
    Woke up in the middle of the night feeling very hot and sick, had to cool down on a leather sofa before returning to bed. This could have been caused by overeating on carbs before bed time.

Day 2 - 2nd shot
    Pinned about 30 minutes ago, I am still alive.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by Dannie; 08-17-2013 at 12:39 PM.

SteelGear.net
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Day 3
    I felt absolutely fine after shot last night, this makes me believe that the sickness on the night of the first shot was caused by over eating on carbs rather than by TB 500.

SteelGear.net
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Day 4 - 3rd shot
    Another 2mg of TB 500 went in. It is still early days but my knees seem a little bit less painful.

Rep Points

hey bro where are you shooting the product? Never heard of this stuff you are on for knee pain.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Bump?
    Save 20% with code IML20

SteelGear.net
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Day 6 - 4th shot
    I definitely see some improvements in normal day to day activities such as walking up and down the stairs. Also I hardly feel any pain when resting, normally I would be in pain 24/7 even when lied in bed.
    I however feel the same discomfort when it comes to lifting weights. In fact I have skipped this weeks leg workout.

Day 7
    I have strained my left peck during a chest workout, its a reoccurring injury that never healed properly and now I have to deal with it every 8-10 weeks.
    Normally I have to give my chest about 10 days rest and then waste 1 or 2 workouts on light weights (ie. drop the load by around 70%).
    Lets see if TB-500 will help the healing process.

SteelGear.net
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERFLY1234 View Post
    hey bro where are you shooting the product? Never heard of this stuff you are on for knee pain.
    TB 500 is a naturally occurring peptide. It is part of the thymosin family of peptides. Structurally it is unique in that it has a unique binding ability. This is relative in that it binds to certain substances and transports them to areas of injury. TB500 is found throughout the body, in many tissues, but is heavily concentrated in areas of injury.

The first effect of Tb 500 is it reduces inflammation. It does this via 2 mechanisms. It first works to lower inflammatory inducing cytokines. These cytokines induce systemic inflammation. Secondly there is a derivative of TB 500 that actually works to reduce inflammation of white blood cells. The cells responsible for immune system function.

As far as healing there are 2 primary mechanisms that TB 500 utilizes to promote and expedite healing. First it has a direct effect on Actin. Actin is a hair like substance that surrounds cells. It is responsible for the movement, growth and binding of cells. It plays a crucial role in healing. Second it is responsible for the activation of cells known as progenitor cells. These cells are unique in that they can assimilate with different cell types. They also produce protein and growth factors that promote healing.
    It can be injected IM or SubQ, so far I've only used it SubQ, but I will mix it up.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
    Day 6 - 4th shot
    I definitely see some improvements in normal day to day activities such as walking up and down the stairs. Also I hardly feel any pain when resting, normally I would be in pain 24/7 even when lied in bed.
    I however feel the same discomfort when it comes to lifting weights. In fact I have skipped this weeks leg workout.

Day 7
    I have strained my left peck during a chest workout, its a reoccurring injury that never healed properly and now I have to deal with it every 8-10 weeks.
    Normally I have to give my chest about 10 days rest and then waste 1 or 2 workouts on light weights (ie. drop the load by around 70%).
    Lets see if TB-500 will help the healing process.
    thanks for the updates and sorry to hear about the pec.
    Save 20% with code IML20

SteelGear.net
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Day 8 -5th shot
    Pinned 2mg IM into the affected area of my left peck. Hopefully it will speed up the healing process.

SteelGear.net
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Day 10 - 6th shot
    Another 2mg has been injected IM into the left peck.
    Peck itself feels like it has healed - IN A RECORD TIME OF 4 DAYS, the ultimate test will be during next chest workout.

SteelGear.net
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Day 12 - 7th shot
    As per my last update, injured peck has fully recovered in a record time. I was able to bench press the same weight as before the injury, for the same amount of reps.
    Normally I have to rest it for 8-10 days before I can even think about lifting light weights again.

SteelGear.net
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Day 15 - 8th shot
    Yesterday I have pinned the last shot of TB 500, its worth to mention that both shot no 7 and 8 been injected IM as close to knee as possible.
    No major improvements yet. I will wait a few days before I conclude the log.

SteelGear.net
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Final Update - After using a total of 18 vials of TB-500

Sadly the TB-500 has not healed my worn out articular disks - would be a miracle if it did, nether the less it was worth a try.
    It has however healed my strained pec, a reoccurring injury I get when I bench heavy. It usually takes around 10 to heal naturally, it has healed in a record time of 4 days while on TB-500.
    TB-500 definitely has some healing abilities.
    Attached Images Attached Images