How to gain 37-46 lbs in 8 months, simplified

Rep Points

Exclamation How to gain 37-46 lbs in 8 months, simplified

Hello,I'm in process of writing a book, yet my native language has some differences with English so grammar/ names might be invalid.

It's #4.2/ starting from 299 page.
    http://xernt.com/x/The.Most.Importan...to.Forever.pdf (right mouse click -> "save as")
    mirror: The.most.Important.knowledge.you.Would.ever.Read.i mplement.and.Live.up.to.forever

If anyone would help to identify those sentences (grammar)/ names of the exercises, I would be very thankful.Please post it below.

Thanks

Super Human

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AndyPSV View Post
    Hello,I'm in process of writing a book, yet my native language has some differences with English so grammar/ names might be invalid.

It's #4.2/ starting from 299 page.
    http://xernt.com/x/The.Most.Importan...to.Forever.pdf (right mouse click -> "save as")
    mirror: The.most.Important.knowledge.you.Would.ever.Read.i mplement.and.Live.up.to.forever

If anyone would help to identify those sentences (grammar)/ names of the exercises, I would be very thankful.Please post it below.

Thanks
    Can't you just post the sentences then let us help you with your English and grammar? I'm leery of clicking on links these days with all the viruses going around.

Uncle Z Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Confused lol

-All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke

Super Human

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by OTG85 View Post
    Confused lol
    ⬆⬇⬅➡

Rep Points

37-48 that's some random numbers lol! If you only gain 36 does the reader get there money back?

Rep Points

I'm more concerned about gaining 47lbs!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

You should also consider to carry within yourself, everyday (all the time you go out), few things
    which include:
    (not in order)
    ? wipes, mainly used in the toilet (when you're out) when you do the second thing and you need
    to sweep up yourself
    ? pen & peace of paper, although it's used commonly to put something into it, the main purpose
    of it is to have the ability to put you're draws on the paper which is quietly less comfortable to
    draw e.g. on phone (when you've got touch screen); ideas go on mobile phone, always (rather);
    ? durex, I've had an occasion for sex, but girl refused to do without a condom - always carry
    those with yourself and make sure they're not damaged;
    ? letherman, is a tool which has the "needed" stuff; make sure it's legal in your country to carry a
    knife with yourself [!]; it's often used to open a beer (along with lighter) or to fix something;
    ? lighter, it's useful, you should carry it always within yourself even if you don't smoke (it can
    allow you to start e.g. a talk with a girl, when she may ask you for a lighter)
    ? pheromones, pheromax - bt - alchemy (all three); each on special occasion with different
    effects; it's a bomb
    ? mobile phone, it should be "not cheap" to have a look & the presence, min. 1-8gb or "hard
    drive", equipped with camera + mini-jack, notes & everything which is important (calculator)
    etc.; besides you should always have money on it to be able to make & receive calls

Also you have to check out page 261
    No longer SG representative

BOARD REP

Rep Points

4.2. INCREASING BODY MUSCLE MASS & STRENGTH
    Independent of the motives behind, you should train on gym regularly as it?s the best and most efficient
    method for energizing your body, #3.27 (either on a mass, aerobics or strength/ any other). However
    also to be in shape, all times for yourself. It would allow you to feel powerful, alive and happiness ?
    increased well-being would be felt as a result due to compression of the moral energy, #1.1 despite also
    bring many more benefits (women should always stay away from increasing body mass as it?s
    unattractive ? to loose it, #3.1).
    You?re task would be to increase your muscle mass first, in order to gain looks. If you?ve got problems
    with fat ? take as long starvation as needed (usually up to couple, 7-day procedures are sufficient). You
    won?t die, until you?ve got fat so it?s fully safe (as nothing except it, is burned or touched). Training 2
    times a week for 1.5, up to 2 hour workout is fully enough. Know that building muscle mass is very
    easy and very fast, when you know what to do (most of people, don?t).
    Discipline and following complete of those rules is essential (look at picture below to asses sample
    effects possible).
    Worth to repeat is, that until you won?t quit any drugs including pharmaceuticals ? no effects would be
    possible, as they greatly contribute to muscle loss. Therefore, stop them now and start the change. All
    those rules need to be followed for maximum effects (it?s better to invest those 8-14 months straight and
    gain those 11, 17-21kg/ 23, 37-46lbs than to not). Keep the regime.
    IMPLEMENT
    When you would start to train, execute parallel full body cleanse, #3 (it?s absolutely
    required for maximum gains). Training can be started after full 7-day starvation, in order
    to introduce painlessly new diet, #3.1 ? do it, now.
    It?s forbidden for you to take any drugs ? completely including alcohol for the whole
    period of training, #2.2 and to ejaculate (you can still have orgasms/ sex, but you must
    retain sperm inside, #3.95C:II).

Rep Points

What is the fucken jibber ish?? Orgasm sex

Super Human

Rep Points

How can you ejaculate but retain the sperm inside?

Rep Points

How to gain 37-46 lbs in 8 months, simplified

Anybody can gain 40 pounds in 8 months.....but they're gonna look like shit and be fat as hell....

I can already see the title of the next book....."Lose 37- 46 pounds in 8 months" lol...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by rutman View Post
    Anybody can gain 40 pounds in 8 months.....but they're gonna look like shit and be fat as hell....

I can already see the title of the next book....."Lose 37- 46 pounds in 8 months" lol...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    He is not concerned with the nutrition.
    Page 354

DIET & SUPPLEMENTATION
    Diet is required to build muscle. Without it ? avoid to even touch any equipment gym.

Use diets built according to this example.

300g of cooked food (morning)
    any meals
    (training) 400g of cooked food

You eat only when hungry and follow guidelines from, #3.21 (use the example diets169 supplied,
    to fill the rest). Add one more meal of cooked foods, if required.
    If after a 3-week time: fat, start to build on your stomach ? it indicates that the diet is right and
    you should continue it (the last would be burnt ? whole, in starvation on the end #3.1). If nothing
    or very little builds: you should increase the food dosages (let hunger be your guide).

Any supplementation is redundant except HMB (Beta-Hydroxy beta-methylbutyric acid). The last, is
    found naturally in food and synthesized by the body naturally, although additional subsidiary is
    required.

Take HMB (1 capsule containing: HMB-Ca 1250mg, including HMB 1000mg) in:
     training days: 1 caps. before it, 1 caps. after, 1 caps. for night,
     non-training days: 1 caps. for night.
    It?s safe.
    Use it after you would confirm that diet you?re using ? produces significantly fat which accounts
    for min. 3-weeks time. It would cut new fat formation completely. Stay on this diet.