IronMag Research Chems

1-Test Cyp (Dihydroboldenone)

Rep Points

1-Test Cyp (Dihydroboldenone)

Anyone have info about this compound? Length of cycle, dosage to run, sides, gains? If you have ran it before how did it go?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I have read a litthe about and most said it is like eq

DRSE
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I made some once... it was ok. Alot like eq maybe a stronger. Definitely had significant strength increases. But man I remember every flippin shot would knot up on me. It was really uncomfortable.
    I always think to myself in regards to these obsure substances... why doesnt anyone carry this stuff? The answer is always, because whats commonly available is better and\or more user friendly.

Rep Points

I was reading its like EQ also but the gains are a lot better. A well respected member mentioned it for a cycle so I was curious.

Rep Points

Awesome stuff...often improperly made. It should NOT hurt when it's made propelry. Way better than EQ...makes you bigger, stronger, and harder than EQ. A great addition to any cycle...either off-season or pre-contest. Every pound you gain will be pure muscle fiber. In terms of actual muscle fiber gain, it surpasses most of the traditional injectables, such as nandrolone, boldenone, methenolone, etc, on a mg per mg basis....and it makes you look as good as methenolone (primo).

It is similar to trem in how it makes you look (hard, dry muscle), although you will have to use more total mg's to get the same results. 600-800 mg/week will add muscle as fast as 300-400 mg of Tren and make you lok about the same. One of the best things about it is its mild side effect profile. Aside from the physique changes, you can barely even tell you're using a steroid when you take it this stuff. It provides no mental-emotional side effects and very few, if any outwardly noticable sides.
    Last edited by Mike Arnold; 08-23-2013 at 07:22 PM.
    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Mike15

BlackstoneLabs 10% Discount Code: Mike10

Rep Points

Interesting...i will log this once i find out who has some thats legit.
    Powdered by H-as

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jadean View Post
    Interesting...i will log this once i find out who has some thats legit.
    You may need to brew it yourself
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    Awesome stuff...often improperly made. It should NOT hurt when it's made propelry. Way better than EQ...makes you bigger, stronger, and harder than EQ. A great addition to any cycle...either off-season or pre-contest. Every pound you gain will be pure muscle fiber. In terms of actual muscle fiber gain, it surpasses most of the traditional injectables, such as nandrolone, boldenone, methenolone, etc, on a mg per mg basis....and it makes you look as good as methenolone (primo).

It is similar to trem in how it makes you look (hard, dry muscle), although you will have to use more total mg's to get the same results. 600-800 mg/week will add muscle as fast as 300-400 mg of Tren and make you lok about the same. One of the best things about it is its mild side effect profile. Aside from the physique changes, you can barely even tell you're using a steroid when you take it this stuff. It provides no mental-emotional side effects and very few, if any outwardly noticable sides.
    This is great to hear, now to find out if someone can actually make it "right". And I'm curious Mike, why is it made wrong and what makes it right?
    AY Fan Club President.

"Damn, sometimes I think you guys make being stupid seem like a skill set." - Troubador

TEAM AY

Rep Points

Go with M1t, which is the 17aa version of 1-test. I gotta say you will have severe lethargic sides, but no pip .

I remember back in the day people telling me M1t was not a 'real' steroid, lol. IMO it's even stronger then SD. If that is what you are interested in (1-test), my advice would be to go with a conventional test cycle and use M1t for a 3-4 week jumpstart. It is still out there.... intl only though

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDevil View Post
    Go with M1t, which is the 17aa version of 1-test. I gotta say you will have severe lethargic sides, but no pip .

I remember back in the day people telling me M1t was not a 'real' steroid, lol. IMO it's even stronger then SD. If that is what you are interested in (1-test), my advice would be to go with a conventional test cycle and use M1t for a 3-4 week jumpstart. It is still out there.... intl only though
    It's domestic too brother. But methylated 1-test is a whole other world than 1-test cyp. Can't really compare the two. Methylating it alters the hormone considerably, especially in this case. Case in point, Superdrol as the methylated form of Masteron. Masteron is never gonna produce the gains that Superdrol does, no matter how high you dose it. But you will feel a hell of a lot better taking Masteron than you would taking Superdrol.

TEAM AY

Rep Points

True. Like dbol is the methylated version of equipoise. M1t definitely has it's sides and is harsh on the liver, but it's sure effective at strength and lean, hard muscle.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDevil View Post
    True. Like dbol is the methylated version of equipoise. M1t definitely has it's sides and is harsh on the liver, but it's sure effective at strength and lean, hard muscle.
    In general, though, M1T causes way more water retention than 1-test. They produce drastically different results. M1T is the best mass-builder ever made, but completely unsuitable for someone trying to get into their best condition. 1-test provides only dry, hard, lean gains, which look compleely different than what one would experience with M1T.
    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Mike15

BlackstoneLabs 10% Discount Code: Mike10